CoinOPS IGNITE

BritneysPAIRS

Now its your time to submit PSD of a new skin design.... I have finished my GUI features now and im going to tidy it up and redesign the look... it must use simlar text to CoinOPS and have pic and or video support.... but both can be used or just video/picture depending on what you have. Please post a pic here of your thoughts if your design is picked ill run with it.... (PS this is project to build a nice front end and good video and screenshot previews will be in the package)

***** PS does anyone have acess to the HiDef Mame Previews from EmuMovies ????? ******

I'm interested

view my first work with mednafenX nes (http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=689055)

In fact i'm better when my girlfriend is helping me, she is infographist pro for 5 years now

(see her work at www.odilefache.com in the category "showreel" to see her work on some professional videos)), what is cool is i have convinced her to create a intro movie for coinops (but it will not be a shitty video made in 15 min; it will take something like 1 or 2 months to have something "really cool"; 10 seconds for an intro movie should be great?what do you think?shorter or longer than 10 sec?)

Also have a skin idea for coinops, but i will have free time in september,not before

At least it will be a "neutral" or "generic" skin, not a themed skin, after intense play, it's boring to always see the same samus, mario, or donkey kong face)

Edited by Gilou9999

of course a good intro video is a video created to be viewed 500 times without problems

of course it is an obligation to show some footage of the best mame games (i was thinking of showing footage of final fight, double dragon, pac man, donkey kong, king of fighters 98? what could be considered by the top ten of coinOps?)

I have to choose at least 10 footage before the video creation process with my girlfriend.

In fact the lenght of the video shouldn't be a problem if you let the user the abilitty of skipping the video by pressing start or "A". This would be too an obligation.

A video intro is really a good idea for an emu, i like it

Definitely, there's nothing worse than games that don't let you skip video sequences. They make me want to kill.

• 2 weeks later...

PM3 skin is ugly and it's boring to always watch the same design. Beyond Mario and Sonic, a specific theme like FBAxxx, Mednafen PCE, Neogenesis etc. is more immersive. After all, it's the feeling related to the emulated machine that counts not the sense of being on a fake XBMC.

Anyway, if I had to design an XBMC compliant skin I would look to the future and adapt this :

http://teamblackbolt.co.uk/projdetails.php?id=4

Edited by waal

Blackbolt's site finally back up. Was begining to think it'd never come back.