Wolfenstein its getting close!

fumanchu

Looks like call of duty meets bioshock and then meets killzone or halo.

wolfenstien is the grandaddy of all fps shooters so they all look like wolfenstien.

Im not implying that it sucks and you shouldn't say awful things like that.

Edited by Snow Patr0l

wolfenstien is the grandaddy of all fps shooters so they all look like wolfenstien.

it was the first fps game and yes i did say that.

Oh okay, wanna fight? *kidding*

Anyway, why not show the actual trailer instead of this montage? I would rather hear how it sounds than hear killzone music in the background bringing nothing but hype to the video above.

Edited by Snow Patr0l

Anyway, why not show the actual trailer instead of this montage? I would rather hear how it sounds than hear killzone music in the background bringing nothing but hype to the video above.

coz its a 5minute clip and shows a lot more of the game,if you want to see the actual trailer then you know where to look...googles a good start.

coz its a 5minute clip and shows a lot more of the game,if you want to see the actual trailer then you know where to look...googles a good start.

Indeed, here you are lazy butt: http://www.gametrailers.com/user-movie/wol...ler-2009/311442

Somebody is gettin' tight :D

Edited by Snow Patr0l

Indeed, here you are lazy butt: http://www.gametrailers.com/user-movie/wol...ler-2009/311442

well instead of complaining about it shitkicker you could have just posted it in your first post instead of being an anal twat.

well instead of complaining about it shitkicker you could have just posted it in your first post instead of being an anal twat.

Hey, don't say badwords, you're the one getting worked up over here :D

Edited by Snow Patr0l