Fatal point blank

Will = Green, Ryan = Red

Hello, state name, age, height and weight please...

William: Alright. William / 30 / 6' 3" and currently 215 lbs or so

Fatal Rose: How did you stumble upon 1emulation?

William: LOL. I had just got a computer that didn't completely suck, and I was well on my way filling out all the emulators and games I hadn't had time to catch up on. I was pretty inexperienced at the time. I was having trouble with Saturn Emulation, (which BTW is damn near impossible) And I googled something, and came across 1Emulation.

Fatal Rose: What kept you around?

William: Well initially, I was trying to get the Saturn working so I can play Guardian Heroes. I got a look at a few threads, and felt a since of real community. I asked my question, and Agozer jumped on it... as usual. He is so helpful. Well I got to reading various threads and such, and felt right at home. You see... 1Emulation is the first forum I have been apart of. Well anyway, there was a definite flow. No real flaming. Everyone was really great. I remember starting up threads, that everyone would contribute to. Like classic PC games. That is where I "met" Gryph, currently known as Freshy K or something. He and I had similar tastes. He and I really liked Deus Ex and later, I came across classic Fallout games. Which he likes too. It was like that for a a lot of members. There was a great sense, of like minded individuals. Also... when I joined, the site was more active... but I feel it is coming back a little... if just a little. Long story short, Its a family here. I feel right at home.

Fatal Rose: You were away from the forums for a while due to personal issues regarding your life/relationships. Care to fill us in on what went on without revealing to many details?

William: Well... sometimes life likes to challenge us. I had gotten a new job, and a new place with my GF. After some time... things began to change. I was not being a good boy friend, but she in turn wasn't being a good "significant" other. Everything fell into ruin. Lost my Job, turned out my girl betrayed me, lost the apartment... so all sense of "home" was lost. I was crushed completely. I had to rebuild with the help of friends. And that takes time sometimes. Especially if you need to work on something, that you are unsure of what the true issue is in the first place. That is why... I am an avid believer in looking inward, not placing blame on others. But... some might try and call me out on that. Lets just say... Even though I did end up pointing some fingers, I know that my problems are my own, and I am the one that is responsible for where I am.

Fatal Rose: What is the situation now? I understand you are in the midst of a move?

William: Ahh indeed. The situation is... hard to explain in full. Let me say... I have been given an awesome opportunity to move out of the Orlando area, and start my life anew.

So I understand you and your sister are reunited after about 16 years?

William: Yes! I tried to track her down once, but came up with nothing. I also had a sense, that... perhaps... she wouldn't care or something. My sense of family is kinda jaded. But, she found me, and we have been in contact non stop. She was coming down here with her husband for vacation, along with his mom and sister, to enjoy various Disney parks and celebrate Mothers Day. We all had a blast. Her and I are very close now, and so quickly. Its as if we were never apart.

Fatal Rose: :shootem:

William: yea... I'll spare the details, but I am renewed. She has given me the motivation, to succeed. I am changing. For me... but because of her. Words cannot describe how infinitely blessed I am.

Fatal Rose: So I'd imagine you're leaving a lot behind when you move.

William: Yes. My Mom lives down here along with my Grandma, and Aunt. My family isn't really close... Damn sure not as close as I would like. I am also leaving a LOT of friends... really good people. I have lived here for a total of 26+ years. A lot of memories. But that's fine with me.

Fatal Rose: I assume you will keep in touch with them

William: Indeed. I am actually trying to get my friend to join the site here, so we can at least have a sense of interaction. Your not the only 1Emu recruiter here ya know!!!

Fatal Rose: haha

Fatal Rose: Ever been on a blind date?

William: No... never. Have you?

Fatal Rose: Yes, a few...

William: lol

Fatal Rose: You know me, the king of bad luck when it comes to women and dating

William: I don't know if I missed anything, or if I was fortunate to not be apart of blind dating.

William: Ahhhhh

William: You and me both brother

Fatal Rose: it's fun

William: I can imagine

Fatal Rose: Share a random dating experience with us

William: I've never been the "dating" sort unfortunately. I guess I am guilty of being lazy. That is another trait that I am shedding. I am a fun loving guy, but get too complacent and lazy and tend to take for granted... certain things. Which I really hate... as I hate being taken for granted. But... to the point... random date experience. Ahh. I better not. Anything interesting that comes to mind... id rather not talk about. But... I am a sweetheart, so most of my dates were really sweet. I'm not boring... it's just, anything worth mentioning (random date experience screams "tell me something interesting")

Fatal Rose: I understand you were seeing someone for a little while recently? You two still on good terms?

William: Yea... I guess. Her and I were an odd sort. We would argue sooo much. She would just get under my skin. I cant innerate enough how dreadfully agitated she made me... which leads me to believe that is what she was aiming for. LOL. So yea, we are on good terms, she recently asked if I wanted to do lunch soon.

Fatal Rose: Think she may want more then "lunch"?

William: Most likely... Funny you should ask... Her and I, had the most sexual chemistry I have ever experienced. I'm not having any part of that though... I don't prefer casual sexual encounters. I like to reserve my fervor for someone who is special to me. Someone I love through and through. I have alot to offer, and I'm not gonna waste it on anyone.

Fatal Rose: How old were you when you lost your virginity?

William: 17 I think

Fatal Rose: way before me

Fatal Rose: So list some hobbies you have..

William: Alright. First, certain hobbies I list here, are things I am getting back into. I am changing a great deal, and I am returning to who I should be. I'm making time for some things I just stopped doing.

William: Well of course I like video games. But of note, I'm an artist. I've been getting back into it, as I haven't taken it seriously for some time now. I also enjoy MMA, and I will be getting into shape when I get moved in. So another hobby will be my training.

William: Does training count as a hobby LOL

Fatal Rose: yes

William: ok... heh. I'll take your word for it

Fatal Rose: What are your favorite game genre's?

William: Ahhh. I don't really enjoy sports games at all. That aside, I like everything else... within reason. But of particular note, I like First Person Shooters and RPG's. Ill enjoy things that require strategy. So chess can be included. Other than sports, I also dislike beat 'um ups, or plat formers for the most part. There are exceptions.

Fatal Rose: Ever dabbled in online dating?

William: Hell to the no. Perhaps I just don't like the idea of it. You see, the way my life works, is everything is drawn to me, or vice versa. Life is an interesting journey, and things just come my way. The concept seems sound... compatibility profiling... but Id rather meet someone by chance, or be personally introduced.

Fatal Rose: Ever send nude pictures or pictures of your p3nis to your girl friend of the time?

William: No... lol. But my GF at the time did take a pic of me naked. Funny story. It was YEARS like 7 years until I had them developed. I forgot about the pic... and the guy did it as a favor... he was in an upstairs shop above the subway I worked at. He ran a photoshoot place. Weddings and the like. He mentioned to me while on a cigarette break.... something about some interesting pictures, with a smirk on his face... and it hit me. HAHAHAHA

Fatal Rose: Have any of the women you have dated ever sent/took such photo's to/for you?

William: Other than the pics of said girl. No.

Fatal Rose: Ever plan on starting a family?

William: Yes... I'm in no rush though... which makes me concerned. I am already 30. That was around the age my dad was, so now hes 60+. We are hearty healthy people, I will take care of my body... but... I want to be able to throw my grandchildren into the air... and not be feeble. But... I will wait for that perfect someone. I'll not rush things at all. I'll find her one way or another... or perhaps she'll find me.

Fatal Rose: Have a special shout out for the 1emulation community?

William: Oh yea... but I'm afraid I might leave someone out... oh... lol, lemme do this...

William: Gryph (Freshy K) has been a good friend. Like to say hello. Also Black Knight... but he hasn't been around much at all... that whole debacle, Inky! That guy is great too! He is a good guy all around as well. Cinder. He was abrasive at first... but he seemed to mellow out. The guy is pretty cool as well. Can't forget him Solidius. That guy is keeping quiet lately, but I haven't forgotten him, Game Cop... where the hell are you man!?!? LOL. Ahh Akihiro Zi. He has come along way. No longer uses agitating l33t speak. Actually displays his intellect now. as opposed to being aggravating. Ohhh how on earth did I not mention Bambi first. She is a sweetheart, and plays more games than most of the guys here! Have you seen her gamer score!? Anyway, she is a blessed one. I'm so proud of her, she has sooo many things going on! TECK... but he is gone from the forum. Hera. my recruit. I'm so glad she posts regularly here! It's cool knowing someone personally on the forum. If only her husband had time to join... he is soooo busy. She is great By the way

William: OK I feel bad... but Ill let it go. Id have to maintain the individual note of each, otherwise a list would seem like "honorable mentions" There are a lot of good people here on the forum, that's why I stayed here.

Fatal Rose: Will, thanks for taking the time out of your day for this interview, it has been great.

William: Well thanks for having me

LOL yea we had started the interview up andtook a few pauses. It took a couple of hours, but read in a few minuites. Wish I interactd more, perhaps I could have drawn out more questions through flow.

I forgot people actually... can view the site through simple view. I am so accustomed to the gray/blue. I like it so much, Id hate to think they might change the color around. (again?)

everyone in this thread is getting a NEW CAR!!!!!