BABY GOT.......square back?!?!

Shoma

I think that commercial is too funny.

as for burgers, I'll always be a mcdonalds man. a double 1/4 pounder with cheese, fries and a chocolate shake is like eating god. you gotta dip the fries into the milk shake. (yeah everyone looks at me weird when I do that)

Carl's Jr is second but their fries suck ass.

DUDE! I dip my fries in my Wendy's frosty! :D

great minds think alike.... or at least eat fries alike. :blink:

you guys are some nasty bastards lol

hahaha noooo. It's yummy-ness! You should try it out!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seriously, everyone says WTF. but if i convince them to try it they love it.

one little chocolate milkshake covered fry won't hurt ya.

I've always wondered what mashed potatoes would be like if I used chocolate milk........ :D

:D I've actually used Silk chocolate soy milk for it. It was so grotesque!!!!! A bit odd considering I like fries in chocolate ice cream... :blink:

I've always wondered what mashed potatoes would be like if I used chocolate milk........ :D

:D I've actually used Silk chocolate soy milk for it. It was so grotesque!!!!! A bit odd considering I like fries in chocolate ice cream... :blink:

Wasn't the chocolate that was the problem most likely. Soy milk....WTF you one of those mentally deranged "Vegans"?

*Bites a live cow*

hahahah nooo...I'm nowhere near a vegan. I love meat. I'm not able to drink whole cow milk (even though I do it anyway). Had an organ of mine removed and was advised not to drink that stuff. It's too good but for a while, I had soy milk which isn't tooooo bad but..not preferable.

hahahah nooo...I'm nowhere near a vegan. I love meat. I'm not able to drink whole cow milk (even though I do it anyway). Had an organ of mine removed and was advised not to drink that stuff. It's too good but for a while, I had soy milk which isn't tooooo bad but..not preferable.

Phew, so you just have a lactose intolerance, that's ok.

Them vegans are crazy though. Vegetarians I can tolerate, but vegans are whack-jobs with no higher reasoning skills.

ok i went to wendys just to get a frosty and fries since its like 5 mins from my place and i still say wtf lol . its not fries and ranch i tell u that. it wasnt like gross or anything but i was like did i just spend 3 bux to try this cuz inky and hera said so?

Phew, so you just have a lactose intolerance, that's ok.

Them vegans are crazy though. Vegetarians I can tolerate, but vegans are whack-jobs with no higher reasoning skills.

OH I agree! I worked with some chicks who decided to make a pact and become vegans. Then suddenly, they were all high and mighty and didn't really lose weight. One went to the hospital! Then they decided to join PETA. Two were fired from their job for passing out flyers and causing protests at the workplace. After that, they went to the local paper. They're ridiculous.

ok i went to wendys just to get a frosty and fries since its like 5 mins from my place and i still say wtf lol . its not fries and ranch i tell u that. it wasnt like gross or anything but i was like did i just spend 3 bux to try this cuz inky and hera said so?

YES! My jedi skills have improved! I now have mastered mind control!!!!

With the help of Inky of course. My powers aren't complete without him. :blink: