Cowboy Bebop LIVE

Rag

So there isn't that much information besides its announcement a while back along with some casting information but since its such a popular anime I figure theres going to be opinions on it.

What do you guys think of this? I'm deathly afraid of Keanu as Spike. I don't want this to suck but what can you really expect.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So there isn't that much information besides its announcement a while back along with some casting information but since its such a popular anime I figure theres going to be opinions on it.

What do you guys think of this? I'm deathly afraid of Keanu as Spike. I don't want this to suck but what can you really expect.

KEANU??! bwahahahah :(

Oh boy..guess we can only hope for the best. That's one of my fav anime shows..they better not ruin it.

LMAO!If its normal Hollywood, it will be raped!

But keanu....ehhh...for one, I never seen keanu as a lucky go happy cool guy

more like the super silent, emotionless, dead cool guy.

But its CBBB! I can only hope for the best!

Actually i just found this quote so it may be a lil reassuring:

Stoff continued with a statement of good intent in regards to a faithful adaptation:

“I have such an enormous admiration for its creators, that our first and foremost concern is going to be a real degree of faithfulness to the tone of the movie, to the mix of genres, and so on and so forth,” he says. “When I met with them in Japan, one of the first things that I brought up was the experience that we had on A SCANNER DARKLY, and how hard we worked to remain faithful to Philip K. Dick, and that was our big concern here.”

Actually i just found this quote so it may be a lil reassuring:

Stoff continued with a statement of good intent in regards to a faithful adaptation:

“I have such an enormous admiration for its creators, that our first and foremost concern is going to be a real degree of faithfulness to the tone of the movie, to the mix of genres, and so on and so forth,” he says. “When I met with them in Japan, one of the first things that I brought up was the experience that we had on A SCANNER DARKLY, and how hard we worked to remain faithful to Philip K. Dick, and that was our big concern here.”

Oh really. Well at the very least, it might prove to be entertaining...