will we EVER see full speed MK games with sound?

when you say 4 i presume you mean ultimate mortal kombat3?

your choices

1.use mameox0.72,emulates games fully with sound.

2.get pcsxbox and download mortal kombat trilogy.in my opinion you dont need mk1-3 after you have this.

3.get a hold of the mortal kombat pack which has mk1-3 emulated perfectly as they were ripped from the midway arcade tresure games.if you want a link send me a pm.

by the way mk4 can be emulated in surreall64xxx.

He means actual MK4, not UMK3.

mk4 dosent emulate at all full stop on mame for xbox,the other mk games emulate but need sound turned off in the later versions.

i was the one who posted mk 1 , 2 and 3 loader BUT umk3 was never in it i am hoping one day that some one will hack that loader and add the umk3 rom to it with perfect sound

mk4 dosent emulate at all full stop on mame for xbox,the other mk games emulate but need sound turned off in the later versions.

i was the one who posted mk 1 , 2 and 3 loader BUT umk3 was never in it i am hoping one day that some one will hack that loader and add the umk3 rom to it with perfect sound

yea im keepin an eye on that as well but i personally think that having mortal kombat trilogy on pcsxbox is just as good if not better.

HF-

i had it a long time before you posted it.