Know whats funny?

If psp emulators worked 100% i'd be talking a lot more I bet.

Too broke to afford one and get Dissidia. :clapping:

Or even DS for that matter.

Edited by veristic

Indeed. Is it not unlike being in the car w/ someone, but neither of you are talking... because there is nothing to talk about.

That's a great analogy. Oh how I hate uncomfortably silent car rides.

silent car rides are my favorite. shut the hell up so I can listen to the radio in peace.

I hate it when a favorite song comes on and that is the exact moment someone decides the HAVE to tell you something.

silent car rides are my favorite. shut the hell up so I can listen to the radio in peace.

I hate it when a favorite song comes on and that is the exact moment someone decides the HAVE to tell you something.

Well there is comfortable silence. And when I look at you inky, I do se a guy who 'prolly doesnt elaborate much on a point. You say what you mean, you get to the point and dont overtalk... like I tend to do. But even still, I do have my silent times.

But uncomfortable silences usually come with a situation that is not favorable, like a date that went poorly. Ya want to say something... but you just can't.

Those silences, are awesome, when your high off your ass.

They always lead to a joke, or some other weird crap.

But when your sober, you're just like..."So...how is the weather?". Then the person next to you is all like... "Fuck Silence!".

So yea....

What? Are you high?

But for real... sometimes people don't shut up... like me. But there are those who really... just don't shut up. My old roomate for example. She would not stop asking questions all the time. Always asking question after question. Talking about 1 tree hill and whatever nonsense girly shows she watches. Those are the times when you really appreciate the silence.