Rumored look for Penguin in the next Batman?

Alpha

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CHRISTIAN BALE will return as Bruce Wayne

THIS MOVIE = FAIL!

NO U!

lol, this might be another thread intirely, but i think Bale was a great bruce wayne, but a terrible batman (the deep voice thing in the the dark night was soo flocking annoying to me)

as for people who do not know Hoffman, i must recommend Capote, before the devil knows your dead, and red dragon

i think the shots might have some validity, since i remember seeing ealy face shots of heath in make up way before/durring production of the dark knight

Edward Norton could do a better job on both sides as far as I'm concerned. He's fairly diverse and a better actor than Bale in any category.

That wouldn't happen though, they already cast him as The Hulk, and would be confusing.

I think Bale is a pretty decent actor, although in most of his roles he seems a bit "off" to me, perhaps its his way of speaking with an american accent

I think bale fits the part perfectly though, mainly because he naturaly eminates a dark and sinister aura (like his roll in shaft or american psycho, lol)

my opinion is if Bale left the role, leave it to younger actors, perhaps Ryan Gosling? (although i do not think either of them to be good actors there is also always Jared Leto and Jake Gyllenhall)

• 2 weeks later...