Wii ISO Loader

Devia Eleven

Please ignore my low posting activity.

Recently my 25 year old brother lent me his Wii for a long while, considering that he's too busy playing Fable II and Dead Space to even dust off his Wii. Since this is all I have, I have researched methods of playing Wii backups without a modchip. There was a thread posted about this weeks ago, but this Wii ISO Loader actually works, it might not be compatible with all games, but I've gotten a game to work with it, (No More Heroes).

So no, I don't have an Xbox 360 or a Playstation 3, but I do have a Wii that allows me to play backups, whoopdi.

I'm considering seizing my burning trials, I've had some early experiences with burning games. So far, over 300 PS2 games have been burned, I'm becoming fed up with the exuberance of game errors like loading times and skipping.

Only if I can possibly run Wii games from an external Hard Drive, will I continue pirating.

• 1 month later...

Just for feeding my brain, for possible later use, can you UNbrick a Wii if you chip it? Wait, a first question for that to even be possible, are there modchips for the Wii? (I don't mean DRIVEchips, I mean actual modchips)