John Rambo vs Solid Snake

2eyez

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Snake. He's got style and finesse. Rambo is pretty much all about the brute force and spray-n-pray. Plus, Rambo is so damn old (then again, I haven't played MGS4, so I don't know what's up with Old Snake).

Rambo kills with finess, just watch rambo 1 2 3 and not 4. Rambo can do some stealth kills too. I've played MGS4 and Snake is Old. It's due to being a test tube baby and genetically altered to age fast but cured due to Drebins nanomachines.

Solid Snake... Rambo never fought against Metal Gear(s).

Rambo diesn't need fancy high tech weapnry to kill his foes. Rememver in Rambo 1 when all he had was his knfe.

Wait... are you insinuating snake needs high tech weapons? Man... Snake is all about the low tech. CQC and hiding in a box. I go through the game unseen and choking people out, or slamming their head into the ground. Also,Snake has destroyed MANY Metal Gears. Where as Rambo never had to deal with something so ominous. Snake is the man.

Rambo had to deal with a pack of green berets, surely those are X10 tougher then Metal Sh!ts!

Men who am I kidding, Snake is an anime character, assuming all anime rules apply his scream > Rambo hence Snak-e winning any battle.

in close combat, mano e mano rambo would turn solid snake inside out through his ass