Mortal kombat pack for xbox1!

fumanchu

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't be surprised to get slapped around for advertising links via PM either.

board rules are your friend

does anyone know if theres away to HACK the mk pack and take the ultimate mk3 from the playstation 2 MKA

and put it into this?

UMK3 is on Armageddon?

Why don't you take it from the Xbox version instead?

does anyone know if theres away to HACK the mk pack and take the ultimate mk3 from the playstation 2 MKA

and put it into this?

UMK3 is on Armageddon?

i dont think umk3 is on annhilation,if it was then it would have been in this pack.

anyway just get mortal kombat trilogy on ps1 and play it on pcsxbox and your sorted.

and put it into this?

UMK3 is on Armageddon?

i dont think umk3 is on annhilation,if it was then it would have been in this pack.

anyway just get mortal kombat trilogy on ps1 and play it on pcsxbox and your sorted.

Yeah but that doesn't play perfectly with an emulator, and it isn't as good as the original Arcade port.

mortal kombat trilogy wasnt an arcade game,was just made for console.

mkt plays fine on pcsxbox even if it is on an emu.

ultimate mortal kombat 3 was a ps2 exclusive with MKA :blink: there has goto be a way :shootem:

the thing is though was mk1,2and3 ported to xbox or are they playing via emulation.if umk3 was ported to ps2 in armaggedon then i cant see it being able to run on xbox.

if its through emulation though then thats a tottally different story and would be possible i suppose.geussing you would need to alter the default.xbe in some way via xdk.

mortal kombat trilogy wasnt an arcade game,was just made for console.

mkt plays fine on pcsxbox even if it is on an emu.

ultimate mortal kombat 3 was a ps2 exclusive with MKA :ph34r: there has goto be a way :shootem:

the thing is though was mk1,2and3 ported to xbox or are they playing via emulation.if umk3 was ported to ps2 in armaggedon then i cant see it being able to run on xbox.

if its through emulation though then thats a tottally different story and would be possible i suppose.geussing you would need to alter the default.xbe in some way via xdk.

sounds like a job if anyone wants to make some money :blink:

• 2 weeks later...

i see over at xbox-scene there is a member trying to work on this pack to try and get umk3 to work,there seems to be a lot of problems getting the emu to recognise the rom.i think he tried to replace the mk3 rom with the umk3 rom and renamed the files to match the mk3 rom but no luck so far,but i will keep an eye on the thread.

• 3 weeks later...
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

You can't embed sir. Come to think of it, neither can I :S

Edited by gavin19