Golden Axe Beast Rider

I was looking forward to it up until this gameplay video.

The graphics are just not that good. That in itself doesn't matter, but when a next-gen project doesn't have good graphics it usually means the same corners were cut in every other design department.

I'll wait for the demo.

I'll rent it 1st. Don't want to make a mistake like I did with Dynasty Warriors 6 and the gameplay fotage was great but gameplay flopped.

What about it flopped? Sure a lot changed and there were less Musou modes but I kinda expected as much and didn't mind. There'll be XL as DLC soon anyway so it's not all bad.

Personally I thought the graphics for that one were a bit sub-par.

I'll rent it 1st. Don't want to make a mistake like I did with Dynasty Warriors 6 and the gameplay fotage was great but gameplay flopped.

What about it flopped? Sure a lot changed and there were less Musou modes but I kinda expected as much and didn't mind. There'll be XL as DLC soon anyway so it's not all bad.

Personally I thought the graphics for that one were a bit sub-par.

I first notice the limitless chain attacks. The charged attacks I did not like. I wasn't a big fan of the level up system but I admit it was something new. Characrers with new weapons. My fav. charactor is the dumb guy that wears a masks, I forgot his name. What made it even worse, my fav. character wasn't playable in story mode only freemode. After I realized that, I returned it and got my money back.