How do I play TLOZTP on my Computer ?

Hi @ all,

Nice forum here i like it very much :D:)

Now to my questions i did download the gamecube emu for pc dolphin and the game legen of zelda twilight princess.

the zelda file look like this..

Directory: The_Legend_Of_Zelda_Twilight_Princess_USA_NGC-STARCUBE

Files:

s3-zeltw.nfo

s3-zeltw.r00

s3-zeltw.r01

s3-zeltw.r02

s3-zeltw.r03

s3-zeltw.r04

s3-zeltw.r05

s3-zeltw.r06

s3-zeltw.r07

s3-zeltw.r08

s3-zeltw.r09

s3-zeltw.r10

s3-zeltw.r11

s3-zeltw.r12

s3-zeltw.r13

s3-zeltw.r14

s3-zeltw.r15

s3-zeltw.r16

s3-zeltw.r17

s3-zeltw.r18

s3-zeltw.r19

s3-zeltw.r20

s3-zeltw.r21

s3-zeltw.r22

s3-zeltw.r23

s3-zeltw.rar

s3-zeltw.sfv

1.16 GB in 27 files

but how to play it now :blink:

can someone help me pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I will be very glad about help :naughty:

with love mali ^^

First, those are a RAR archive library. Extract the first file, and you'll wind up with a file with the extension .gcm or .iso. (GCM is a disc image file, for Gamecube discs).

As for playing it on your PC, not happening buddy. Gamecube emulation hasn't progressed enough for that game to be playable on ANY PC.

First, those are a RAR archive library. Extract the first file, and you'll wind up with a file with the extension .gcm or .iso. (GCM is a disc image file, for Gamecube discs).

As for playing it on your PC, not happening buddy. Gamecube emulation hasn't progressed enough for that game to be playable on ANY PC.

uhmm i sit on a pc with 2 gb ram new nvidea videocrad.. and intel core 2 duo processor . i can play need for speed pro street on it stranglehold wow bioshock all things i want. my pc is not bad so i thoght i work out ..... is something in the future maybe for playing this game ... i mean it must give something... it cant be impossible :)

Edited by Wangtaitai

uhmm i sit on a pc with 2 gb ram new nvidea videocrad.. and intel core 2 duo processor . i can play need for speed pro street on it stranglehold wow bioshock all things i want. my pc is not bad so i thoght i work out ..... is something in the future maybe for playing this game ... i mean it must give something... it cant be impossible :)

Well then unrar the files and you should have a iso file to load into emulator.

uhmm i sit on a pc with 2 gb ram new nvidea videocrad.. and intel core 2 duo processor . i can play need for speed pro street on it stranglehold wow bioshock all things i want. my pc is not bad so i thoght i work out ..... is something in the future maybe for playing this game ... i mean it must give something... it cant be impossible :shootem:

how about instead of sinking all that money into a PC when you obviously have no knowledge of what it can and can't do and spend 50 bucks on a used gamecube.

uhmm i sit on a pc with 2 gb ram new nvidea videocrad.. and intel core 2 duo processor . i can play need for speed pro street on it stranglehold wow bioshock all things i want. my pc is not bad so i thoght i work out ..... is something in the future maybe for playing this game ... i mean it must give something... it cant be impossible :shootem:

how about instead of sinking all that money into a PC when you obviously have no knowledge of what it can and can't do and spend 50 bucks on a used gamecube.

i work in a compuetrshop doing reparing pc's hardware and software but with emulators and romz i do not know anything.. so i thought that i need some iso. for the emu or another files .. because of that i asked..

ahmmm.. and i put all my money in my pc and internet because i have a boyfriend and he live in thailand, he is thai guy his name is seksit, and he is major in thailand army by the special force commant we are together since 5 month and i am very happy with him.. he is my best <3 .. the pc and msn is the only connection right now we do have, he and me ... so i am happy that i have my pc and not a game cube...

Edited by Wangtaitai

i work in a compuetrshop doing reparing pc's hardware and software but with emulators and romz i do not know anything.. so i thought that i need some iso. for the emu or another files .. because of that i asked..

ahmmm.. and i put all my money in my pc and internet because i have a boyfriend and he live in thailand, he is thai guy his name is seksit, and he is major in thailand army by the special force commant we are together since 5 month and i am very happy with him.. he is my best <3 .. the pc and msn is the only connection right now we do have, he and me ... so i am happy that i have my pc and not a game cube...

you work in a computer shop and don't know what .rar files are...... right.

you work in a computer shop and don't know what .rar files are...... right.

man u got me wrrong dude i know what rar files are ok ? i just didnt knowed if i need other files for it .. to make the emulator run .. liek bios files from the gamecube for the emulator... i asked this because i know from my psp emulator .. this programm needs bios files from the psp and another files.. i do have 2 psp's and i downloading new games and play them on my pc or copy them to my stick.. it was more here the question if i need more then this program and the gamefile... maybe u did get me wrong man,.. B):lol: but peace goes out .. no fighting here.. :punk:

Bottom line. No matter how powerful of a beast you have, that game won't run with any GC emulator. Simply because, GC emulation is pretty much nil at the moment.