what emu/games are you playing on your xbox?

fumanchu

Keystone Kapers - Atari 5200 on AtariXLBox

Space Invaders '91 - Japanese MegaDrive on NeoGenesis

Alex Kidd - Japanese MegaDrive in NeoGenesis - GAME FINISHED YESTERDAY!

Secret of Evermore - SuperNES USA in Snes9Xbox - DAMN, DROPPED IT OUT! HORRIBLE GAME...

Wario Land 2 - Gameboy Color on my "real" Nintendo DS handheld console - STUCK ON A LEVEL!!!!!

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Silkworm on Winuaex with a friend all the afternoon, + Stunt car racer, and watched again the good old RSI Megademo.

if you like silkworm have you tried SWIV on winuaex,the follow up to silkworm.also check out mega SWIV on the megadive/genesis and super SWIV on the super nintendo both good games.

Yes Fumanchu :) !! You know I'm from Oric, Amstrad CPC and Amiga generation, and after that worked 15 years as a videogameshop manager in France, There are a lot of games I know (and own personnally) ! SWIV is a great game of course ! (I also used to play a lot with Hybris, Battle Squadron, Xenon 2 in the good old times). :)

Yes Fumanchu :) !! You know I'm from Oric, Amstrad CPC and Amiga generation, and after that worked 15 years as a videogameshop manager in France, There are a lot of games I know (and own personnally) ! SWIV is a great game of course ! (I also used to play a lot with Hybris, Battle Squadron, Xenon 2 in the good old times). :)

i had a c64 myself and then just moved onto consoles after that the sega master system was my first console and then onto the best console i ever owned the megadrive.

well if you like shmups like swiv then you should check out chorensha.it was originally a shooter released on the sharpx68000 in japan and plays fine on x68000x.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=xMO_IFIOGpY

I am into Ghostbusters, for Sega Mega Drive/Genesis.

It is the BEST Ghostbusters game out there, in my opinion.

After it, only the New Ghostbusters for Famicom (Only released in Japan) deserves th name of the serie.

The american releases for the NES are the cream of the crap!

=D

Cospefogo.

chorensha looks excellent Fumanchu, I'm gonna give it a try, thank you. I don't know a lot about x68000 (the same for Marty & PCFX) cause I didn't have many opportunities to see them :) .

Now I'm playing Lethal Thunder, SuperX & RyuJin on CoinOps.

Give a try to Fire Hawk on CoinOps, it's not a great production but a fullscreen shooter very speedy just for fun ! (Warning it's marked as non-working in Mame84 but plays fine: you just musn't wait for attract mode or mustn't restart a play after finishing or loosing without continue (just reset the rom for that) cause the ship won't move in those cases).

Last point I have an error message when I enter this topic so I can't quote, can somebody help ?