I am getting my hair cut short

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Back to the old way I had it, will explain later. :(

thank god :( that hair cut doesn't suit you (or anyone else for that matter)

I just shaved my head again.. no greasy pomp this summer. its to damn hot and I am to damn lazy for the styling.

I am thinking of getting a hair cut too, that come with a partial massage and some face wash. By a nice girl with big boobies. And the boobies pressed to your face when she is trying to wash your hair.

I am thinking of getting a hair cut too, that come with a partial massage and some face wash. By a nice girl with big boobies. And the boobies pressed to your face when she is trying to wash your hair.

lol your such a perv.

there is a salon here where all the girls wear lingerie. I hear they will give special services for a big tip. I've never been there though I get my hair cut by a real old school barber shop. like you'd see in the andy griffith show. when I shave my head I just do it myself though.

We do have old school barber here too, but they are mostly managed by Indian and the smell in the shop is not so savory. Compare the image of a beer-bellied dark Indian with moustache with dank, smelly shop to the beautiful ladies with big boobs and long legs with spanking looking shop. Which one would you choose?

here its just like an old time barber shop with the striped pole out front and old white dudes sitting around cracking jokes. they'll even give you a shave with a straight razor and hot towels if you want. we also have a old school black barber shop that looks like its right out of that Ice Cube movie.

We do have old school barber here too, but they are mostly managed by Indian and the smell in the shop is not so savory. Compare the image of a beer-bellied dark Indian with moustache with dank, smelly shop to the beautiful ladies with big boobs and long legs with spanking looking shop. Which one would you choose?

In all honesty, I think I'd choose the first one. Getting my hair cut isn't something I normally associate with erotica. Of course, that brings up the question of when I last got my hair cut, it's been a few years.