Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
BlackKnight

Mortal Kombat Vs. DC Super Heroes

damn you midway...Damn you!!!!

Why would they even THINK about a Combo like this? I woud rather watch Rambo Brite Vs the flocking smiffs

Why would they even THINK about a Combo like this? I woud rather watch Rambo Brite Vs the flocking smiffs

i think maybe you mean... rainbow brite vs. the smurfs?

rambo brite... luls.

Lol wow watching rambo, and smoking a bowl while surfing the net is bad...:lol:

They need to change the title of the game to MK vs JLA cuz that's what it'll turn into.

You reposted the same pics?

The MK team always has amazing concept art. Their in-game visuals usually lack though. I'd wait for vids / gameplay screens before making comments.

That depends on how many posts you view per page in your My Controls. For example, they are 2 posts, one after the other for me, on the 2nd page of this thread :(

Are you holding out much hope for this game though?

Maybe this is the time where Midway actually creates a decent MK game, we haven't gotten one ever since MK4 was released, Deadly Alliance, Deception, and Armageddon were complete dog crap, flock those games sucked. They said they were giving the fighting engine an overhaul, I really do not know what type of fighting engine they could implement without stealing from other fighting games. Personally I would rather have either the MK3 or MK2 formula mixed in with whatever formula they are creating, the MK4 engine wasn't half bad but it made everyone play the same, and the animations were a bit clunky. I strongly doubt that this game will be good, but I still hope it will be good, I still haven't seen any footage so I am still roughly skeptical about it.

I love MK, but this is stupid.