Sega Dreamcast 2

what would be ironic is if the guy who made that actually had a ps3 in the guts of it.

That would be cool, I wonder if I could change the case on my 360 to be all lit up led's like this

yes you can,there are loads of videos on youtube with 360s that have been modded this way,but i dont think i would chance it as i think it would just create more heat that way.dont want a RROD.

but some people have fiited fans on their machines to fix this issue,personally i would just go with a new case design.

Too much for me too do....you've scared me off that idea :(

why do all pc and console case mods and mock ups have to look like props for the latest "fast and the Furious" movie. nothing I hate more then all kinds or stupid garish leds on everything. turn off all those leds and it looks fine.

with all those lights on it it looks like it should be hooked up to giant speakers in the back of a lime green honda civic with a coffee can for an exhaust.

why do all pc and console case mods and mock ups have to look like props for the latest "fast and the Furious" movie. nothing I hate more then all kinds or stupid garish leds on everything. turn off all those leds and it looks fine.

with all those lights on it it looks like it should be hooked up to giant speakers in the back of a lime green honda civic with a coffee can for an exhaust.

Depends on how you've had led's portrayed to you. For me they're fancy and nice cause almost no one here near me has them. I think there's only about 2 foriegn cars in my town, and there nothing that great :(

lol terrible fake.

I still don't understand why people want to call it "Dreamcast 2". The first Dreamcast was a failure, why they would use the name again? Please be creative.

lol terrible fake.

I still don't understand why people want to call it "Dreamcast 2". The first Dreamcast was a failure, why they would use the name again? Please be creative.

suppose its just because people just want to see a follow up to the dreamcast hence dreamcast2.

in spirit the xbox is the dreamcast2. so the 360 is the dreamcast3. :D