xbox360 emulators

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

whats wrong with your dvd-drive?

It was sticking so my husband ripped it out with his bare hands, doesn't stick anymore....

dosent work either! :rolleyes:

if you ftp anyway,you dont need the dvd-drive,ive got a 400gig hdd in mines,i think bar a pc the xbox1 is the best emu console out there.

whats wrong with your dvd-drive?

It was sticking so my husband ripped it out with his bare hands, doesn't stick anymore....

dosent work either! :rolleyes:

if you ftp anyway,you dont need the dvd-drive,ive got a 400gig hdd in mines,i think bar a pc the xbox1 is the best emu console out there.

That's all I use the XBox 1 for is emulators so it's always connected to a ftp to move stuff on the HDD.

It has a 120gb hdd, More than enough for roms and a few XBox 1 games

pcsxbox dosent actually play ps1 original discs or iso discs,think the games can only be played on the hardrive,by converting an iso into bin and cue files.havent tried this emu myself as the ps1 games i play,are mostly played on bleem for the dreamcast.

i could be wrong about it not playing iso discs but it definetly does not play original ps1 games.

You're using Bleem!Cast to play all your PSX games? There was only an old version of Bleem!Cast that was leaked out a few years ago in beta stages. However, it didn't play a lot of games well at all. :rolleyes:

there are some games that dont play well on bleem but its the same with pcsxbox.

these are the games i play on bleem

strider2(main character sprite slightly glitchy,when screen is busy,but extermely playable).

r-type delta-100% playable no glitches

g-darius-some flicker now and then when it gets busy but again 100%playable

metal gear solid-actually looks better than the ps1 original

tekken2 and 3-extremely playable,some slight slowdown now and then,but no great shakes

rave racer-100% perfect

and loads more......

there is a compatibility list somewhere on the net with all the ps1 games that have been tested on bleem.

bleem actually improves the textures and polygons of the ps1 originals,so they look sharper.

i think the psp does the same with ps1 games,but i could be wrong there.

edit/best thing about bleem,you dont have to mess about with a load of settings like you have to with pcsxbox.

Edited by fumanchu

there are some games that dont play well on bleem but its the same with pcsxbox.

these are the games i play on bleem

strider2(main character sprite slightly glitchy,when screen is busy,but extermely playable).

r-type delta-100% playable no glitches

g-darius-some flicker now and then when it gets busy but again 100%playable

metal gear solid-actually looks better than the ps1 original

tekken2 and 3-extremely playable,some slight slowdown now and then,but no great shakes

rave racer-100% perfect

and loads more......

there is a compatibility list somewhere on the net with all the ps1 games that have been tested on bleem.

bleem actually improves the textures and polygons of the ps1 originals,so they look sharper.

i think the psp does the same with ps1 games,but i could be wrong there.

edit/best thing about bleem,you dont have to mess about with a load of settings like you have to with pcsxbox.

Well, if you don't want to play on the XBOX or Dreamcast, emulating the games on the PC is the best way to go. Using PCSX and some good graphics plugins will boost the graphics just as good, and if not better than the DreamCast can do. Also Connectix Virtual Game Station was the only PSX emulator that was able to emulate every* PSX game perfectly on the PC.

* = I think it was every, or just about, but don't quote me on it.

ive never tried emulation on the pc,i know i should but,im happy with what ive got on the xbox.

i should really start trying mame on the pc,just to play raiden fighters and raiden fighters jet.

a saturn emu on xbox1,now that is something i would like to try,but i dont think it will ever happen unless the 360 gets cracked.i remember someone getting mame up and running on a 360 dev box,one of the latest versions of mame as well.looks like i could be waiting a long time for the 360 to finally get cracked.

pcsxbox dosent actually play ps1 original discs or iso discs,think the games can only be played on the hardrive,by converting an iso into bin and cue files.havent tried this emu myself as the ps1 games i play,are mostly played on bleem for the dreamcast.

i could be wrong about it not playing iso discs but it definetly does not play original ps1 games.

It does play games from disc - iso, bin/cue etc. Just burn as a Data disc in Nero and there you have it.

Wow, he sounds really smart :angry:

You don't have to mess about with the settings for the majority of the games. The ones that you do it is a one-off instance, as the config is saved for each individual game. Don't let that minor niggle put you off a superior emulator. The settings are there to enable a much broader and more accurate emulation experience. Most of the times it's only a fix for choppy FMV anyway.

ive never tried emulation on the pc,i know i should but,im happy with what ive got on the xbox.

i should really start trying mame on the pc,just to play raiden fighters and raiden fighters jet.

I don't usually play mame on my PC either but the fact is that a lot of mame ( and N64, PSX etc ) games don't run as they should. Games that you class as playable are maybe only running at 70/80%. I keep Mame32 for games that don't run properly like Raiden Fighters/RF Jet, games that don't have an available port like Guwange, or games that have been added/bug-fixed since the 0.84 Xbox core, like Batsugun.

Edited by gavin19

dont you play guwange on fbaxxxpr?

as for pcsxbox being a superior emulator,you maybe right,but have you tried bleem.

the main problems with emulation on the xbox is lack of horespower in the engine,but the games i play like sin and punishment,mario kart,super mario64......and so on,play brilliantly on surreallxxx.dont know about ps1 emulation,just going by what i have seen over at xbox scene.

the games i play on bleem are mainly arcade shooters,so other games like dodonpachi and other ps1 shooters,i dont need to play on bleem as they are already emulated on the xbox.

by the way g19 have you playes rtype-delta,dont know about you but i think its better than r-type final and even einhander.

Edited by fumanchu