Never fear, GameCop is here!

Alpha

So anything new in your life that has happened in the last week? Maybe you bought a new gadget, a new phone, or TiVo?

Have a seat. Let's talk. :)

i suffered a very painful staph infection last week. was literally in bed all week, but other that that i bought a new house which in the long run may be a wise investment, they are very expensive annoying pieces of of crap to get into.

A parking fine that I appealed 6 months ago has come back to bite me in the ass today. Also caved and bought Call of Duty 4 since I got a brand new / sealed copy of the Collectors' Edition for cheaper than the normal version. Apart from that, nothing new. You don't want to get me started on all my emotional troubles.

A parking fine that I appealed 6 months ago has come back to bite me in the ass today. Also caved and bought Call of Duty 4 since I got a brand new / sealed copy of the Collectors' Edition for cheaper than the normal version. Apart from that, nothing new. You don't want to get me started on all my emotional troubles.

I don't know if I'll ever buy any first person shooters these days. Last I played COD3 on the 360 and I got tired of it after an hour. Luckily, I only rented the game, and didn't purchase it. I also played Crysis and gave up on it after a few missions, due to boredom. I really want to try out Portal though, as I've heard so many great things about it.

I also have been keeping track with Wii news. I'm still hoping we'll be able to play backups soon enough without a mod-chip, but it seems that some people in the scene are afraid it'll kill the console. I guess it's a debate with all the hardware hackers.

In other news, Microsoft is making their own Wiimote. If it is successful, this could potentially stick a knife right into the gut of the Nintendo Wii. All the Wii has over Microsoft is game play innovation. Once Microsoft takes that away, all Nintendo will have left is the exclusive Mario and friends.

In other news, Microsoft is making their own Wiimote. If it is successful, this could potentially stick a knife right into the gut of the Nintendo Wii. All the Wii has over Microsoft is game play innovation. Once Microsoft takes that away, all Nintendo will have left is the exclusive Mario and friends.

I don't remember playing good games on the XBox, with a few exceptions that were also on the PC. I think Nintendo will do just fine.

Tomorrow I have an amazing difficult test day. From 8 AM to 12 PM I have my Neuroscience Midterm. Then at 2 PM I have my second lab practical exam for Neuroscience.

By this time tomorrow night I am going to be smashed out of my mind.

I also have been keeping track with Wii news. I'm still hoping we'll be able to play backups soon enough without a mod-chip, but it seems that some people in the scene are afraid it'll kill the console. I guess it's a debate with all the hardware hackers.

I'll buy a console if we can boot backups without a modchip.

Also I don't think any motion-sensing peripheral for the Xbox can really take off... I mean how many people will actually buy it and will it really be feasible to develop games for it given its unknown market penetration?

I got a payraise at subway this week, still horribly underpaid, but better then it was before. Cant wait for Mario Kart Wii to come out, my brother who I have not seen in a little over three years is coming down in a month, cant wait for many a hours racing like we did in the N64 days.

Last Thursday after work I went to a bar with 4 mates (one which I had not seen for almost 6 months) and play pool for a couple of hours, then we decided we would go get some more beers and make a night out of it so we got a few long necks and 6 packs and headed back to a friends house and talked about the days in highschool and what not, ended up leaving at about 5am. Pretty decent night.

Also went out and bought some mulch guard which is used in gardens but I use it as a filter for my Thermaltake Soprano, works a treat.

Also im pretty happy with the latest Southpark episode (For those who don't know I have a dependency on the show, and am unable to sleep unless its playing in the background. Nothing better then falling asleep to racism.

Hmm...what else, oh yea found a bug in FFX in a PCSX2 svn beta, after a couple of hours testing with refraction (pcsx2 dev for those that dont know) found it it had been fixed in a unreleased SVN build). Always fun to spend a couple of hours finding a bug that had been fixed without them knowing.

Hmm.. not much else worth mentioning, oh yea dont ask me what has been going on, cuz I actually will answer.

WOOO...ok im bored now.