GTA IV map leaked

I think they said it was supposed to be about 3/8ths the size of San Andreas, but San Andreas was flocking HUGE. So thats still a lot bigger than GTA 3 and Vice City.

Heres hoping they bring back the machine guns/oil slicks/etc from GTA2. (They won't, but I can hope)

the thing about GTA:SA is that alot of areas are occupied by deserted areas like deserts and forests. But in terms of populated areas, GTAIV should be king.

its bigger than I initially thought it would be, the only pic I originally saw was this one on another site, so thats one more big section added on.

Also it might be a positive thing about the game world size, many people say GTA3:Vice City was the best of the GTA3 games, as it focused more on enjoyable missions than perhaps San Andreas did on wide and varied landscape.

Edited by basilbr

The only GTAs I've enjoyed were SA and Advance, and then only because the storylines encouraged you to be a nice guy and not go around killing the pedestrians on a whim. *gives every last one of you the eye*

The open sandbox world design is nice, but 8 year olds DO get their hands on the games and the first thing they do is open a can of whoop-ass on the undeserving. Then they biatch and moan when a cop kills them.

Edited by Chibi Kami