Arcades 2.0 is coming

BritneysPAIRS

you are more than welcome to post rx,i just want the new thread to be about keeping these projects in the public eye so that eveyone can benefit,without all the bad feeling thats been happening thats all.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you are more than welcome to post rx,i just want the new thread to be about keeping these projects in the public eye so that eveyone can benefit,without all the bad feeling thats been happening thats all.

Thank you fumanchu, but I feel that I have overstepped my bounds and I feel bad about it, even to BP. This is his ground, not my own, and I have intruded on it. It is also all of yours, and I apologize for my behavior here. I will remove myself from this particular situation here.

If I have any suggestions for rom fixes in the future, perhaps I will voice them on my other thread and who knows? Maybe they may get answered. There really isn't much more to fix honestly, and even if no more games were added after the last list we got the other day, there is only 80 games that still don't work that would(might) work with a fix (Doesn't show up in romcheck, Control remaps, screen problems). The other 309 that weren't added can be scanned in without any fixes if somebody else like me wanted them. It would be nice to be able to hide them after adding them then, but if that doesn't happen, it doesn't happen. Worst case scenario is that somebody could rescan without the add folder if they wanted to temporarily remove roms. Takes a lot longer than a simple GUI fix, but it's still doable.

Have a good one. Thanks for your words, but this isn't my place. Sorry for being the agitator.

~Rx

Its ok I could just have him banished.... if people have seen screenshots of stuff they will probably know my hints are further along than just thoughts. hint hint

Ive left rx the source it will be amusing to see him use it, the fav sorting code is removed although thats east to add in again if he can code but he can alter all keymaps and rom names no worries. Ill see what he has to say in the next few days but rather than me give him a hand as usual now its hand him the files no help for him as requested.

But for now Arcades is massively updated and V4 is ummmm never happened