RROD m$ embarrassment.

fumanchu

I get a blank page :lol:

the link works fine for me.strange :P

what i find is funny is the fact that your supposed to keep the 360 in a good ventilated space,what do they do put it in enclosed plastic and lie it on its side lol.

Edited by fumanchu

I get a blank page :lol:

what i find is funny is the fact that your supposed to keep the 360 in a good ventilated space,what do they do put it in enclosed plastic and lie it on its side lol.

It works for me now :lol: LOL that's pretty sad stuff. But hey what can you expect from Microsoft. Xbox360 owners are lucky their console doesn't crash as often as Windows Vista.

I get a blank page :(

It works for me now ;) LOL that's pretty sad stuff. But hey what can you expect from Microsoft. Xbox360 owners are lucky their console doesn't crash as often as Windows Vista.

ive had a 360 for a couple of months now and every time i turn it on or even playing,i always look down a at the green light just in case and its starting to become an annoying habit. :(