Man rapes stepson with metal rod as 'revenge'

BlackKnight

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't even know what I would do... but it would be worse than what the Stepdad did... Id invent new torture techniques. Id bring a new definition to PAIN @ TERROR. I would instill a new since of fear, and suffering. The boy would never be able to function in society again. That is of course... if he survives. It would be so unimaginable... I would be brought up on charges of crimes against humanity... Id sure as hell take the law into my own hands. This is where the law has NO jurisdiction... when it concerns exactly what happened. Stepson molests young daughter.... hell no the law cant do what is right.... were talking about taking the innocents from a child... from a small girl. INNOCENT GIRL... I think the boy was fortunate... if I was the father... don't even ask me, the things I wold do are horrible... and those are just the things I can think of immediately. Lets just say death... would be too good, Id want him to live with the terror. Permanently crippled... physically and mentally.

I don't even know what I would do... but it would be worse than what the Stepdad did... Id invent new torture techniques. Id bring a new definition to PAIN @ TERROR. I would instill a new since of fear, and suffering. The boy would never be able to function in society again. That is of course... if he survives. It would be so unimaginable... I would be brought up on charges of crimes against humanity... Id sure as hell take the law into my own hands. This is where the law has NO jurisdiction... when it concerns exactly what happened. Stepson molests young daughter.... hell no the law cant do what is right.... were talking about taking the innocents from a child... from a small girl. INNOCENT GIRL... I think the boy was fortunate... if I was the father... don't even ask me, the things I wold do are horrible... and those are just the things I can think of immediately. Lets just say death... would be too good, Id want him to live with the terror. Permanently crippled... physically and mentally.

Although I do agree with all this, where did you get the time to think of all this? Is this what you do all day? xD Jk

A rod!

UGH!

HE should used a bat!

THE BAT OF JUSTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!

I would of did the same, then home-run'd his testies!!!!

Sorry, rape stories also brings out the worse in me.....

WTF.......In one way the step son deserved it.

you obviously don't have any sisters, nieces, daughters. or know anyone who has survived sexual abuse. the step son got off easy. whatever Bal is thinking of I'm thinking 10x worse.