What Movie Did you Just Watch?

GodPigeon

im getting a view post error - i have to input some random text to see anything new, this is even happening in my private messages.

google chrome.

I'm not getting any errors, must be chrome's error

Dr Who :-D

I really should check it out again, I have seen a few here and there and enjoyed what I saw, Im looking forward to the new series of Red dwarf coming october.

Red dwarf starts 4th October on Dave.

I watched Predator last night.

• Like 1

I really should check it out again, I have seen a few here and there and enjoyed what I saw, Im looking forward to the new series of Red dwarf coming october.

It's gonna be sweet.

Do you still get pumped when you watch Predator?

It's gonna be sweet.

Do you still get pumped when you watch Predator?

Predator is a pretty special film, I never get bored of it.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Just got home from The Hobbit in HFR 48/3D. Took a good chunk of the film (about 2/3's) for me to get used to it. Up until the point that it clicked and felt natural it just felt too real. Sets would pop out at your face and so would actor makeup/costumes. The first 10 minutes of the film also played out like a sped up monkey playing sound at normal speed, it confused the hell out of my brain and left me wondering if I had made a mistake not watching a different version. The story itself also felt dragged a long and I question if this was done because a trilogy is being made when it was originally going to be one film. Some of the action scenes felt unnecessary in that they didn't develop story or characters but they were just "there".

The last act in the film (after my eyes settled in) did blow my mind visually speaking. My friend described it as "Watching a video-game that was 10 times ahead of our current generation". His description is the best one I have for the way the movie looks after you get adjusted to the speed of the film. I would recommend this film to anyone who is interested in visual effects or interested in seeing a film running at 48 FPS.