Whats you Highlight of 2007

AJ West

Ok soon the year is going to come to a close in a mere 3 days. So lets see what everyone at 1emu's highlights are.

It could be anything from recieveing a special gift, saving someones life or even just a little practical joke.

So whats your highlight (or highlights) of 2007?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

New Radiohead album. The fact that I own something that will be never made again is truely sweet.

Street Fighter 4

Bioshock.

Oh and my all time favorite of BS FAS level.

New Radiohead album. The fact that I own something that will be never made again is truely sweet.

Street Fighter 4

Bioshock.

So out of curiosity how much did you choose to pay for the Radiohead album?

Street Fighter 4

Bioshock.

So out of curiosity how much did you choose to pay for the Radiohead album?

80 bucks for two 12" vinyls, bonus disc, lyrical booklet, artbook and the album itself all enclosed in a big 15x15 sleeve that opens like a book. A little something Radiohead made for all the "hardcore" and collectors. There could be a few still left in stock at http://www.waste.uk.com/ (Radiohead's official fanclub)

moving out of the hick town I was in (POP-300 seriously) was the highlight of the year for me. maybe next years highlight will be moving out of california.

hmm, announcement of CPS3 was up there, since knowing that reverse engineering that chip was hell. It was a milestone not only in arcade emulation, but emulation as a whole, it was that big.

hmm, announcement of CPS3 was up there, since knowing that reverse engineering that chip was hell. It was a milestone not only in arcade emulation, but emulation as a whole, it was that big.

A lot of you guys highlights seem to be based on Emulatour releases etc. Surely you must have some highlights outside of emulation that were more important in life? ;)

A lot of you guys highlights seem to be based on Emulatour releases etc. Surely you must have some highlights outside of emulation that were more important in life? ;)

I got laid a few times.... is that better?