Ok, what is it with people and...

Rawrthness

Alright, I was at the movies with my girl watching "The Bridge To Terabithia" they had some special movie selection tonight and It was actually a pretty good movie..... and I'm one of them guy's who doesn't give a crap to show his emotions like when all that tragic stuff happened yes I became teary eyed like I do every other sad movie and then at the end of the movie my eyes were a little red and so were my girls but on our way out some guy had the nerve to call me a fag cause I can show my emotions and don't give a crap but he just kept bringing it up all the way till we got to my car and so I turned around and I slugged him right in the kisser.... and he had to get his girl to defend him...

Like what's so wrong about a guy shedding a few tears to a good movie?

someone please tell me cause I am truly puzzeled.

Edited by Rawrthness

I tear up sometimes during movies.

That guy was a closet homosexual who has been repressing his feelings for too long. It's only a matter of time till he anally rapes some dude.

Hah, He sorta looked like someone who would do that O.o

Alright, I was at the movies with my girl watching "The Bridge To Terabithia" they had some special movie selection tonight and It was actually a pretty good movie..... and I'm one of them guy's who doesn't give a crap to show his emotions like when all that tragic stuff happened yes I became teary eyed like I do every other sad movie and then at the end of the movie my eyes were a little red and so were my girls but on our way out some guy had the nerve to call me a fag cause I can show my emotions and don't give a crap but he just kept bringing it up all the way till we got to my car and so I turned around and I slugged him right in the kisser.... and he had to get his girl to defend him...

Like what's so wrong about a guy shedding a few tears to a good movie?

someone please tell me cause I am truly puzzeled.

Well... I cried a little when I took my very first sip of Gentleman Jack - that's how good it was. Though mourning fictional characters doesn't compare, I'm just showing you that's it's fine to cry about manly things like liquor being too good to be true and how it's bad to cry about something that's meant to directly hit children/over-sensitive women. Color me indifferent towards anything that doesn't directly affect my life.