Duke Nukem Forever shot

Gryph

The game doesn't use UE 3.0. I don't understand why everyone has a hard-on for that engine. It's not that great.

And as an ingame model that is very good. Most other models we see for games have characters with clothes and huge armor on them so it is easy to hide a lot of details we fill in when we see a real human such as with this Duke picture.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The game doesn't use UE 3.0. I don't understand why everyone has a hard-on for that engine. It's not that great.

And as an ingame model that is very good. Most other models we see for games have characters with clothes and huge armor on them so it is easy to hide a lot of details we fill in when we see a real human such as with this Duke picture.

I agree, everyone is on Epic's rooster for that and the engine is crap. Similarly I have beef with Source engine all around as well.

The screenshot is still crap, but the trailer is quiet satisfactory in my tastes. Wasn't the last interm report said they we're using a version of the UT engine (Pre 3.0) then changed to another?

However, my gripe is that the model looks a little, off, for the lack of a better term (awful wouldn't be the right word).

I am excited though, another thing is, I can't say I got married and DNF still didn't come out (Alot of people can claim that between 1997 and up until the release of the game though).

Dissing the Duke is similar to publically announcing you got herpes in the face.

Callin it how I see it. Duke is awesome, but wow, we've waited 10 years for something that looks like this? No thanks. improve graphix kthx

My statement also applies to graphic bitchings too. Fact!

Dissing the Duke is similar to publically announcing you got herpes in the face.

Callin it how I see it. Duke is awesome, but wow, we've waited 10 years for something that looks like this? No thanks. improve graphix kthx

My statement also applies to graphic bitchings too. Fact!

Not fact. Because you aren't the invincible ninja. I am.