SvC Chaos News

Gouken

Also a new M1 Rom has been released to fix Demitri & Geese's Voices.

Download It Here Temporarily

**ALL CREDITS: NEOGAMEZ**.. I will be hosting the new files tomorrow and these links will be removed with ones hosted by me. :D

I tried adding it to the MAME rom I even renamed it but then MAME said it was missing and would'nt run

whats gonna happen? ;)

i have put this fix in mame 77 the new release i am waiting on gamecop to upload it for me

EDIT : ok i have sent gamecop the (mame32 77)fixes and mame32 77 will be uploaded in an hour or so from the time of this edit... Gamecop is very busy at the momnet :)

also has anyone tried to play it in kawaks since the latest fix the emulation is messed up on that emulator but on Nebula and Mame 77 (that i compiled ) it runs perfect

Edited by james

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi james, nice to see you around, yeah i figured out it was to fix the sounds and stuff and they mentioned that the game freezed and since it ain´t freezing and the sound is ok in comparison to rage of the dragons..... maybe i will patch it, i doubt i will notice the difference

hi james, nice to see you around, yeah i figured out it was to fix the sounds and stuff and they mentioned that the game freezed and since it ain´t freezing and the sound is ok in comparison to rage of the dragons..... maybe i will patch it, i doubt i will notice the difference

Hi alexis ;)

well if you are happy with the way it is then leave it like it is :)

thanks for the reply................

i know it freezes up in NRX..... i am not sure if it does on mame or kawaks

oh yeah this off topic if you play Matrimelee (NRX) it now can be played on my version of mame theres no need to rename files works as is

:)

Edited by james