Wireless ?

Adel151

as far as I know it has encryption well at least my router does passphrase and wep encryption

Are any of those set?

Also, if you're using windows, you should install the connection software provided with your wlan device instead of using the "wireless zero config" service because the latter sucks ass.

as far as I know it has encryption well at least my router does passphrase and wep encryption

Does your router have a WPA encryption if it does then use that instead of a WEP encryption, cause WEP is frighteningly easy to crack! :|

Edited by Hexter

Does your router have a WPA encryption if it does then use that instead of a WEP encryption, cause WEP is frighteningly easy to crack! :|

it still stops the casual wireless stealer. Also, you have to remember that some devices don't support WPA *read: DS*

Hopefully you changed the admin:admin username password that comes with all. If you did and made it a very unusual username and password then you have no worries.