Tekken 6 tier list

Fatal Rose

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so basically those that r high tier are suited for beginners and button smashers ? the low tier char. are for showing off ur skills ?

>2,000 posts and you still type like that? Good god...

I'm betting if I was an admin I would have banned you by now. I'm shocked that you have survived this long ;/

Want another 'unfair' warning, Reaper? Unprovoked personal attacks are not on. Stow it.

so basically those that r high tier are suited for beginners and button smashers ? the low tier char. are for showing off ur skills ?

I'm betting if I was an admin I would have banned you by now. I'm shocked that you have survived this long ;/

Want another 'unfair' warning, Reaper? Unprovoked personal attacks are not on. Stow it.

that wasn't a personal attack. I was just stating that I would have banned him because of how he types. I didn't throw an insult or anything like that, but nice try.

It still has nothing to do with this topic, therefore it's merely spam.

And Asuka is still crap. Hurray!

This is what I get for playing characters I like. I guess it's time to pick up D.Jin and rape.

If i was admin i would remove that post cuz it has nothing to do with the topic and warn you, but you and I are not admin so nothing can be done.

anyway back on topic *cough cough* good thing law is B rank. he's the only one i can use. i need to get better with Jin and Kazuya

I removed the post and warned him. The various infringements according to the board rules are;

-Vicious attacks on posters will not be tolerated. Disagreements between posters are fine, but personal attacks on posters' intelligence, character, etc. are not.

-Your post was not on the topic of the thread that you posted it in, so it was deleted or moved.

-You personally attacked a member, rather than staying on the issue.

Anyway my favourite character is Bruce and although hes far from the top, he's certainly not as low on the ladder as he has been lately. So I'm overall not that upset.