Tekken 6 tier list

Fatal Rose

this is the rumor, not official...

Hahaha, already!? This is according to 2ch.

SSS デビル仁 (ここは確定)

SS リー

S 平八、ゲル

A ペク、スティーブ、ポール、カズヤ、

B レイブン、フェン、レオ、レイ、アンナ、ロウ、ザフィーナ、ジュリア、ブライアン

C エディ・クリスティ、ニーナ、飛鳥、ブルース、マードック、ジャック5、仁

D リリ、ファラン、ボブ、アマキン、シャオユウ、ロジャーjr、吉光、厳竜、ワン

SSS - DJ

SS - Lee

S - Hei, Miguel

A - Baek, Steve, Paul, kaz

B - Raven, Feng, Lei, Leo, Anna, Law, Zafina, Julia, Bryan

C - Capos, Nina, Asuka, Bruce, Marduk, Jack 6, Jin

D - Lili, Hwoarang, Bob, Amour King, Ling , Roger Jr, Yoshimitsu, Ganryu, Wang

Well, there you have it, happy arguing. I did not make this up, someone on 2ch did.

Here's another one

S リー、平八

A ミゲル、デビル仁、ペク、スティーブ、ポール、カズヤ、

B レイブン、フェン、レオ、レイ、アンナ、ザフィーナ、ジュリア、ブライアン

C エディ・クリスティ、ニーナ、飛鳥、ブルース、マードック、ジャック5

D リリ、ファラン、ボブ、仁、アマキン、シャオユウ、ロジャーjr、吉光、厳竜、ワン

お通夜  ロウ、キング、ドラグノフ、クマ

Pretty much the same, cept after D, there is Law, King, Drag, Bears. Haha, dead tier.

Thoughts?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The difference in tiers in Vf is so minute that you will never know the difference.

Lee being one of my all time favorite fiction characters makes me happy to see him finally at the top. Devil Jin is lame and I could care less what tier he is.

i never get these tier list. how r the character ranked? do they rank them base on cheapness and ease of use?

i never get these tier list. how r the character ranked? do they rank them base on cheapness and ease of use?

It just means the characters are more capable / can deal with certain situations better / moves are generally 'safer' / less punishable.

To everyone who doesn't think tiers matter, think of it this way; An artisan with better tools can produce faster and more easily than an artisan of the same skill with lesser tools. In the game sense, if Paul has only one move that's unsafe on block, he will get punished less often than Dragunov if all of Dragunov's moves are unsafe. Similarly, if Feng can do 50% damage every time he connects with a launcher while Lili can only do 30%, it gives the Feng player the advantage. He need to flock up 3 or more times per round to lose, where the Lili player needs to flock up only twice. You could then say Paul and Feng are in a 'higher tier' than Dragunov and Lili. In those example cases, amongst equally skilled players, the higher tier characters will win out.

so basically those that r high tier are suited for beginners and button smashers ? the low tier char. are for showing off ur skills ?

I generally began to admire how Namco enhanced some of the flat move sets of characters. At this point, everyone's fighting style is developed nicely and has enough depth that will take long to master. I really don't like the sound of new characters, especially the ones that are clones the others. They should just be taken out. The costume swap characters don't bother me much though, (Panda,Kuma), (Christie,Eddy), although they should consider making this characters separate from each other in some way.