Update on XBOX Live Bannings

It appears that modified firmware is NOT being detected, and is instead once again due to 'bad' discs. Keep in mind that the only full proof way to make a 1:1 backup is to do it yourself. iXtreme is as fullproof as it can be, in that it validates everything it possibly can from a firmware point of view, but a game can have slight data change somewhere, most commonly in DMI. Or it can be due to early copies being watermarked so to speak.

This is why you run the risk of being banned on xbox live if you pirate games. Always remember that you run a risk doing such actions.

In regards to game data being properly validated, xdvdmulleter is a tool that has a constantly maintained database to validate backups against retail copies to ensure full stealth. If you have a samsung SH-D16x and would like to contribute to the project to prevent future Live bans, please join #stealth360 on Efnet, IRC.

http://www.xbox-scene.com/xbox1data/sep/EE...uFyZuyXdjmt.php

SO, it detects the discs instead of the software? That would be bad then

That would be better IMO. That way, just make sure the disc is fully stealth with xdvdmulleter.

Wow, old news. And there is no surefire method of making a 1:1 backup that can't be detected. If they try hard enough, they'll catch you. You will never bit-for-bit a disc with identical signatures, not without replicating hardware.

Like was already stated, buy the games you wish to play online.

Wow, old news. And there is no surefire method of making a 1:1 backup that can't be detected. If they try hard enough, they'll catch you. You will never bit-for-bit a disc with identical signatures, not without replicating hardware.

Like was already stated, buy the games you wish to play online.

Yeah, I know.... but the update was edited in their original post. Therefore, I thought a new news post on 1Emu would be suitable to attract more attention. :P

Not so soon though. I am now living with my brother and my new house is not ready yet.

I think it will be around Mar or April next year.

So, 3 - 4 months to get good on VF5 before thrashing you and Fatal :P

all my games go through xdvdmulleter before burning em to verbatim discs.

not banned yet. and I am pretty high profile with games before release. If I do get banned tho it's not such a big deal I hardly ever play on live.

Am I it understand that Live isn't detecting hacked drives, just badly copied games? If that is the case you could just buy what you want to play online and pirate the rest...

Pretty much. That's the recommendations on nearly all x360 websites. Which in hand in hand moves with the PC mentality. If you want to play it online, buy it.

all my games go through xdvdmulleter before burning em to verbatim discs.

not banned yet. and I am pretty high profile with games before release. If I do get banned tho it's not such a big deal I hardly ever play on live.

Some dude got his XBL account banned for 9999 years by Bungie for playing Halo 3 before the release date.