raiden fighters trilogy coming to xbox 360!

fumanchu

over at arcade rennaisance they have posted news about an article in famitsu magazine.

apparently the raiden fighters trilogy is going to be released on xbox360 along with a superplay dvd!!!

the first raiden fighters came out about 10 years ago so its a bit of a shock that these games would come out on the ms console!!!

the original xbox was going to get a complete new raiden fighters game called rf evolution,so i just hope that game is included as it was canned well into development!

Edited by fumanchu

• 1 year later...

update.

it looks like raiden fighters aces is coming to the us in march according to shmups.com

http://shmups.system11.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24299

i hope this gets a pal release or at least make the us version playable on pal and if this is coming to the us then i dont see why they wouldnt release raiden 4 as well......keeps fingers crossed.

I doubt it, but I hope this paves the way for those Cave shooters. I'd honestly give all my 360 games away for Ketsui and DDP:BL.

im not to concerned about ddp bl seeing as i have it on ps2.but ketsui now thats a different story.from what i have seen of this game it looks a fantastic shooter and it seems to be the holy grail for most members over at shmups.com.

• 3 months later...

well raiden fighters aces has has been released in the us from a company called valcon and to make things worse its region locked so no playing on my pal machine. ;)

• 1 year later...