SPOILERS

Krosigrim

I absolutely hate when someone spoils something for me. Explosive Misanthropy kinda says too much sometimes. Last night, she brought over her Wii, with Twilight Princess, because she knows I like Zelda games. Well she said something or other, a tiny spoiler, It was no big deal at all, But just today, her mom found out I was playing it all night, (her mom beat it already) She asked me where I was, and I told her that I just got the Fairy Wind Boomerang, and was explaining how cool I thought it was. Well she says "Wait till you see what they did to the grappleshot, (then told me about it) "

EM was like "Mom, he hates spoilers!" In which she replied, "Oh, I was lying." Which I thought was funny

It's no big deal, whatever.... But this reminded me of all the times someone opened there mouth, and revealed something I wanted to see for myself. It happens alot, The advertisement for Star Wars Episode 1 spoiled Darth Mauls weapon, So there are spoilers everywhere. I remember when Independents Day ran movie trailers, I looked away, and focused on something else, as not to see too much. What can ya do....

Anyway, just saying.........

Brother does it to me all the times, most of the times of movies since he watches alot more than i do. I especially hate it when he says a joke from southpark or familyguy when i havnt even watched the episode yet.

I always threatened my sister with Harry Potter spoilers. Like who dies in the newest book and all that. I thought it funny but I myself am the exact opposite of you Belthasar. I like spoilers. Be they for games or moveis or books. The more I know outside of experiencing something the more interested I become.

I absolutely hate when someone spoils something for me. Explosive Misanthropy kinda says too much sometimes. Last night, she brought over her Wii, with Twilight Princess, because she knows I like Zelda games. Well she said something or other, a tiny spoiler, It was no big deal at all, But just today, her mom found out I was playing it all night, (her mom beat it already) She asked me where I was, and I told her that I just got the Fairy Wind Boomerang, and was explaining how cool I thought it was. Well she says "Wait till you see what they did to the grappleshot, (then told me about it) "

EM was like "Mom, he hates spoilers!" In which she replied, "Oh, I was lying." Which I thought was funny

It's no big deal, whatever.... But this reminded me of all the times someone opened there mouth, and revealed something I wanted to see for myself. It happens alot, The advertisement for Star Wars Episode 1 spoiled Darth Mauls weapon, So there are spoilers everywhere. I remember when Independents Day ran movie trailers, I looked away, and focused on something else, as not to see too much. What can ya do....

Anyway, just saying.........

What? You cared that much about Independents Day? hahahahaha.

Yeah, I have a big ole mouth. Like how I told Belthasar what I was getting him for Christmas.(of course if I could afford it)

But still, Huge mouth...not literally...kind of....haha

My mom also hates spoilers...but she's also a little crazy ;)

To this date I have yet to hear a better story about spoilers - This topic reminded me of it

So when I went to see King Kong in theaters, I was just getting out of the theater, and some people where waiting outside I guess for the next showing or whatever, and my and my friends had to wait on someone that went to the bathroom. So we are standing there and this person starts bitching at the person next to them saying OMG, KONG DIES?!!? WTF WHY DID YOU TELL ME THAT!?!?! YOU RUINED THE MOVIE!!!

Now maybe this pisses me off more than most being into film, and if you where so pissed about the ending being spoiled why would you yell it for the entire lobby to hear?

Anyway, So I turn around and ask the person, You didn't know Kong dies? Heres one for ya, The titanic sinks.

I guess I spoil movies. This ditz just got pissed and walked away.

As much as I dislike spoilers, I usually just end up hearing them anyways (to every detail) or I end up spoiling games/movies for myself. The spoilers are predictable anyways, someone dies or goes away or something. Still, I watch/play the things anyways since seeing/reading it is better than some random guy telling you in some vague detail.

# Hedwig dies

# Mad-Eye Moody dies

# George Weasley loses an ear

# Fred Weasley dies

# Wormtail dies(much liked Voldemort, he becomes An hero unintentionally when his own hand strangles him.)

# Dobby dies

# Ted Tonks, father of Nymphadora (aka Tonks) dies

# Remus Lupin dies

# Tonks dies, having given birth to a boy a few months earlier (she married Lupin (much to the dismay of slash fans everywhere who continue saying 'OMG, LUPIN+SIRIUS OTP!', they think saying this enough will Make JK Rowling actually write it in)

# Colin Creevey dies

# Bellatrix Lestrange dies (to quote Mrs. Weasley shortly before killing Bellatrix 'NOT MY DAUGHTER, YOU biatch !)

# Crabbe (one of Draco’s sidekicks) dies

# Snape dies

# Harry briefly dies

# Voldemort dies

# Ron and Hermione marry and have two kids.

# Harry and Ginny marry and have three kids, one of them named Albus Severus, for the sake of lameness.

# Draco Malfoy marries and has a son.

# Bill and Fleur have a daughter.

# Remus and Tonks’ son has grown up and loves Fleur’s daughter.

# Happy ever after.