Seasons Greetings!

Alpha

Oh, the Winter season is so overwhelming sometimes. These are the days that happiness drops, sadness arises, and emotional distress reaches climax. I use to say to my good friends, these are the days that a Woman will make you feel like King. There is nothing better than having a beautiful woman by your side on a cold night. You turn on the fireplace to keep warm or you can walk around the parks. If you walk alone, life remains depressing. If you walk together, your spirit is lifted. If you don't walk at all, hours pass by on the computer, until you realize you're yawning again and it's time to sleep. You look at the sky and you ask yourself, what am I looking for? A star I can't see or a miracle? I'm tired of living my life in a loop.

Everyday is the same ol' shi.t. Perhaps, I'm just lazy?

Man, at least you're not freezing in Cali. It's cold here. And I mean that in the literal sense.

Nobody was talking about temperature readings. Congratulations for completely side-stepping the thread. :)

P.S. It's cold enough in Greenland.

Depression is setting in for me too atm. For completely different reasons however- I am a grad looking for work, am largely unqualified for anything, needing to move out, painfully single, and bored completely out of my mind. I lose contact with old friends on a daily basis and this particular degree has made it hard to connect with anyone. It is Saturday night here ffs and I'm at home. Anyway that all needed to be said.

Coincidentally it is coming into summer here. I personally would love to have snow + Christmas but I guess I'm out of luck on that one unless I take one of my grad posts in London. Don't really feel like starting fresh overseas right now though, all my other emotional distress notwithstanding.

Oh yeh and season's greetings y'all!

Depression is setting in for me too atm. For completely different reasons however- I am a grad looking for work, am largely unqualified for anything, needing to move out, painfully single, and bored completely out of my mind. I lose contact with old friends on a daily basis and this particular degree has made it hard to connect with anyone. It is Saturday night here ffs and I'm at home. Anyway that all needed to be said.

You're not the only one. It's almost exactly the same with me, with the exception that I'm probably qualified for something. However, I sometimes have a hard time in believing in my own skills, in the sense that I keep questioning if I've learned anything that could be considered useful/even remotely professional in a future job.

Man, at least you're not freezing in Cali. It's cold here. And I mean that in the literal sense.

Nobody was talking about temperature readings. Congratulations for completely side-stepping the thread. ^_^

P.S. It's cold enough in Greenland.

Wtf? Since when is cali cold? Thats like saying it's wet in the dessert.

AHA! You're from greenland! I saw that MTV special true life: im the new kid on the block, and it's actually very green overthere, it always looked wet, and the people were brittish/english accent speaking. I saw no sports cars though, whats that about?

Wait, why do you guys feel so bad during winter? I'm usually much happier; especially during cold nights. It's just awesome IMO.

I usually feel bad during summer since that's when the electrical bill is the highest (and sometimes the AC isn't enough).