TNA Impact!

Alpha

93390520071015screen002wo1.th.jpg93390520071015screen001dc6.th.jpg

93390520071009screen002iv3.th.jpg93390520071012screen001wq0.th.jpg

93390520071012screen005fn4.th.jpg93390520071012screen003it1.th.jpg

Getting the wrestlers to look like their real selves is only half of the battle. The real proof in the pudding is in how the wrestlers move. After all, for a wrestling game being built from the ground up, one of the biggest challenges for the developers of iMPACT! is creating a set of moves to work from. All of it is new--every punch, every kick, every arm bar, every reaction shot--and all of it has been motion-captured over the past several months to build the ever-growing library of animations that will help bring the great-looking character models to life.

The game is currently being developed at Midway's LA studio, which worked on Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks. Before it was acquired by the publisher, it was known as Paradox Development, creators of the Backyard Wrestling series of games.

»» Watch the Gameplay Video

- http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/tnaimpact/index.html

Damn, this game looks great. If you watch the gameplay video, you'll see that it's a lot faster than Smackdown Vs. Raw 0#. Also, the high flying moves look rediculously good. Although, I highly doubt Sting can do those kind of moves :) .

Nevertheless, I'm sure they'll sort the movesets out for the correct wrestlers. The graphics for this game are absolutely phenomenal. It looks much more realistic than any Smackdown Vs. Raw 0# game. TNA Impact will be available for XBOX 360, PS3, and Wii. :D

well you are supposed to use any move set with any wrestler in the game since all the characters are fully customizable. along with your created charaters should give smackdown vs raw a serious run for its money.

What do you mean the characters are all fully customizable?

you can use any move set or entrance or music with any character

i dont know any specifics about costumes or anythingyet i hope they let you use your mp3 as entrance music that will kick ass.

Ah, I see. That actually makes the game better then! :)

Yeesh. A wrestling game full of the biggest crybaby's in wrestling. They should make a secret character that's actually a giant bottle of Johnson and Johnson baby shampoo (No More Tears).

Yeesh. A wrestling game full of the biggest crybaby's in wrestling. They should make a secret character that's actually a giant bottle of Johnson and Johnson baby shampoo (No More Tears).

XD

QFT

You know, I have to agree with you on this! :huh:

But I am always glad at least TNA provides some competition to WWE, to keep them on their toes at least.