Tekken 6

Fatal Rose

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jaggies is annoying and the floor looks not up to par when compared to the Characters. Maybe the jaggies will be cleaned up before the final release?

Sad thing is, when they first released the primilinary screenshots a while back, the floor was still the same. They'll need to filter it alot. Half-Life 2 has better textures then that for crying out loud.

I've yet to play Tekken 5. I keep hearing that it's awesome.

The only bad thing about Tekken 5, is that there isn't online play. With online play, Tekken 5 would be the best Tekken game ever made, in my eyes of course.

I've never cared much for online play anyway, so that's not an issue.

I've yet to play Tekken 5. I keep hearing that it's awesome.

The only bad thing about Tekken 5, is that there isn't online play. With online play, Tekken 5 would be the best Tekken game ever made, in my eyes of course.

Well Tekken 5 DR has online play. Of course you'd need a PS3 for that. They don't want to release the upgrade for PS2 with online play. Then again, PS2's online infrastructure sucks.

When you're in the middle of bringing the heat in a match you don't care about how the floor looks.

This is true, but I am a perfectionist.

Fatal, don't you think the graphics of VF5 on your 360 blow this away?

no they dont the graphics for the 360 version barely match the ps3 the music is scratchy and there are some jaggies in the 360 version. the only thing that makes the 360 version a better buy is online play and a recent revision in the balance of the characters.

and no im not a sony fan boy i just own both systems and played the 360 version at my friend's house.

I was never really worried about graphics in Tekken, it's all about that gameplay. I mean, I love Tekken 1 just as much as I like Tekken 5. But having good graphics is good though still.

Had i personally been Head of Namco when Tekken 1 came out, i honestly wouldve Scrapped the entire series. But they didnt, and they managed to fix it up into a fighting Masterpeice.

Yes by far.

no they dont the graphics for the 360 version barely match the ps3 the music is scratchy and there are some jaggies in the 360 version. the only thing that makes the 360 version a better buy is online play and a recent revision in the balance of the characters.

and no im not a sony fan boy i just own both systems and played the 360 version at my friend's house.

I have never played the PS3 version so I cannot say. I have herd others say the 360 version looks better and plays better though.