The Look .... what do you do if you get it?

Alpha

Alright, so I got this friend of mine who has some problems with getting ladies. I've been trying my best to help the poor lad out, but he keeps giving me these stories of how "This beautiful woman looked at me in the eyes and I looked back".... or "We had eye contact for 5 seconds GameCop ... damn, that was great". Then I ask him, well did you talk to her? He says "Nope". And then I ask him, why not? He says "I can't mine, I'm too shy".

This is an EPIDEMIC!

I always approach girls even if I get a milisecond of eye contact. Sure, some of them are like "you think you're cool enough to talk to me?" However, most of the time, they don't mind. I've actually had a few OTO's (one night only) from simply using that technique.

In fact, I remember one time I was on the treadmill at the gym and this woman in front of me was using this machine that's for your chest. Basically, the woman pulls these 2 bars in front of her, and her chest goes out. Let's just say, her breasts would enlarge in size whenever she'd do that. We probably had about 20 seconds of straight eye contact when she continued with her laboodo.

To constrain my inner hormones, I increased the speed of the treadmill ... going faster and faster .. while keeping eye contact. She had that sexual/innocent face look while staring at me. Damn, that turns me on!

I then suddenly pressed the red button on the treadmill and stopped it. I wiped my head with a towel and walked towards her. I told her, "How you doing? I couldn't help but notice you[r boobies expanding]" She said something like, "Me too.. I'm doing great".

Anyway, I eventually got her phone number and we were able to go from there. :)

Now back to the question ... :lol::lol: ....

What do you do when you get "THE LOOK"?

I don't frequent bars anough to get THE LOOK.

The massage parlour/karaoke joint/spa does not require THE LOOK. Only money.

So, the only other place to get THE LOOK is in restaurants for me.

But normally, I just do some teasing then maybe proceed from there.

Score a girl with that too. Basically, you just have to be open, honest.

A little humour is a great bonus

I simply walk up to her and say(in sexy voice):

"Excuse me miss, but I couldnt help but notice that you were eye-raping me; what's your name?"

If someone came up to me and said that....I think that'd be like, "uh......"

and say, "oh, someone's calling me..." and walk away...cause that's a weird one

I get "the look" often, at school or in public and sometimes at work, but I don't look back. I can tell they're looking at me though and I don't return stares because its a bit awkward for me. Plus i'm not the social butterfly and tend to stay quiet, a bit introverted. So it usually never goes anywhere, I think my loner attitude tends to make girls think me unapproachable... I have a pretty apathetic expression on most of the time too. *shrugs* Oh well..

I simply walk up to her and say(in sexy voice):

"Excuse me miss, but I couldnt help but notice that you were eye-raping me; what's your name?"

If someone came up to me and said that....I think that'd be like, "uh......"

and say, "oh, someone's calling me..." and walk away...cause that's a weird one

In a normal case, yes...BUt when you have a sexy voice of my caliber, such fears are erased.

ALthough some would prefer the more subtle:

*gives girl a picture of me*

"It's a gift your eyes were begging for.."

I don't either, if I did my first reaction would be 'is she blind?' followed by 'is she mad?' or maybe 'have I got something stuck to my face?' though most likely 'get out of the way she's staring at someone behind you' to that one I think back 'sod that let them move'

I rarely notice it, my friends usually have to point it out for me. When I walk about the town I tend to stand straight, keep my eyes forward, and pay no attention to whats to the sides of me. If someone has something to say, come up and say it to my face. But when I do catch it, I give them "my look" back and they approach me in a friendly manner. Sometimes I approach them depending on the situation. It usually happens to me at clothing stores, bars, or clubs.

I also have to try my hardest to hold in my laughter. some women get so nervous it's HILARIOUS.