Desparity- HUNGER

Oh, and I also ate something in my refrigerator that I am afraid was dog treats..... haha....man....

It tasted like gravy though, so I mean it's possible for it to be for both human and K9.

I have eaten fruity pebbles with icecream once cause we were out of Milk....then like 5 minutes into me eating it, my mom came in with milk from the grocery store.

I dont drink water cause I taste metal, chlorine, iron, or dirt in it, so I try to stay away from water, and I sometimes drink Soy milk....but usually my parents have rice milk in the fridge, which is pretty icky on it's own level. Anyway, I have made various things including the soy milk....such as oat meal(vegan), cereal(vegan kind with oats...and nuts) Smoothies (yeah...), to just plain soy milk in a cup.

The best though, is Chocolate Soy milk! If it weren't frowned down upon, I'd marry a bottle of it. :mad:

Usually though, what I tend to eat whenever I am at my parent's house is sandwiches made with lettuce, between some kind of 9 grain healthy bread, and something like salad dressing or even mayo...*shudders* So, yeah...

When I am at "Belthasar's" house, we usually have something like tuna or pasta, or he brings home subs and soup...but last night, since Friday was his day off...we didnt really have anything, so I ended up making pizza sandwiches on a George Forman "lean mean fat reducing grilling machine" It was pretty good and I'd recomend it to anyone who was hungry and wanted something quick that's cooked.

:mad:

Man, you eat such gross stuff. Hummus is alright, I just wouldnt eat it every day though, and soy milk :mad: that is so gross. It's either nutty or has this weird flavor to it. I can never eat cereal with it.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BANNANA BURRITO!

(sinfest)

no seriously, how about raw ramen noodles?

or food off someone's plate when you work at a resturant?

i've done both, but my worst story...

i travelled to my apartment near the beach in egypt , and i was lazy cause of the long trip... so i opened the fridge, found oil and flour and sugar... i was like, i'll fry dough.... that dough i used to patch a crack and it stayed for a few years.

next i opened the fridge, and found some meat... i fried it (i.e burned it) and ate it.

my conversation with my dad was as follows on the phone:

"dad: hey how is everything?

me: great, i was hungry and i ate the meat you left in the freezer two months ago

dad: Ahmed, i wasn't in Marina two months ago, last time i was there was a year ago

me: a year? then who left meat in the freezer?

dad: what meat? the only thing i left in the freezer a year ago was liver

me: i ate burned one year old liver? shiiiiit.

"

thankfully i was fine :mad:

The problem is she is always at my house. It's the new "HOME" and when she goes to see her mom, they never have anything for her. It's always gross vegan stuff. Id rather eat what survivor man does, and thats nearly nothing.... have you ever even seen that show, I think he must have a pocket of energy bars that he eats off camera.

The problem is she is always at my house. It's the new "HOME" and when she goes to see her mom, they never have anything for her. It's always gross vegan stuff. Id rather eat what survivor man does, and thats nearly nothing.... have you ever even seen that show, I think he must have a pocket of energy bars that he eats off camera.

Yeah there's never really any food at my house either, well there is but most of it is either burgers(I always eat them, g/f loves them) or something, so I eat out alot, but Im cutting back. My grand parents are always doing thier thing so nobody every really cooks. I guess it's just protien shakes and vitamins for me.

no seriously, how about raw ramen noodles?

or food off someone's plate when you work at a resturant?

I've done both....the only difference....I didn't work at the restaurant.....It was Steak and Shake and someone left their cheese fries....How could I possibly resist?

You know what I just realized? You all must think I am a fat ass who eats all the time....

I am also going to school to be a chef, so I gotta broaden my horizons when it comes to food....even though I dont think they serve pizza sandwiches in 5 star restaurants....

sliced weenies, melted cheese, and mash potatoes

yes, all in one bowl

thats not too bad... a few years ago, while a friend of mine and I played Diablo II, we ate pickles, then pop corn that we dipped in BBQ sauce and Mustard. We'd take a bite after beating a particular part in the game.

How sickening.....Ball Frank Hot dogs.....erghh.....

If you cook for like 40 secs longer it supposed to be, the hot dogs opens up!

*falls over*

I hate hot dogs! BUT IT WAS ONLY THING LEFT IN FRIDGE!!!!! Arghgh!

I ate a whole can of black olives once.... :) I was like, "mom....is that okay?"

Occasionally Ill get a craving for vinegar, and will drink Italian salad dressing. Balsamic Vinegar straight from the bottle is good too.

I was on the phone once with someone and I was curious as to what all the condiments, and other things tasted like, so I took a swig from each. Like White Vinegar, Apple Cider Vinegar, some BBQ sauce, Soy sauce, Worcestershire Sauce, Olive Oil, Amaretto coffee flavoring, Vanilla, Lemon Extract, Almond extract, something made out of Barley(it was a green powder), and a few other things along those lines....What was I thinking?