• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sliced weenies, melted cheese, and mash potatoes

yes, all in one bowl

Did you get that at KFC ? :naughty:

no, but that's where I got the idea

it actually sounded quite delicious :3

You guys aren't coming out with much. How about eating an entire jar of crushed garlic (The stuff in water or brine, I couldn't tell) in a sandwich with peanut butter, tobasco sauce, mustard and honey?

I made $20 off that, and you know what.......kinda tasted good, could have used some salt though.

Or eating an entire can of PAM? Yeah, that spray cooking oil crap....original, not butter flavour!

You guys aren't coming out with much. How about eating an entire jar of crushed garlic (The stuff in water or brine, I couldn't tell) in a sandwich with peanut butter, tobasco sauce, mustard and honey?

I made $20 off that, and you know what.......kinda tasted good, could have used some salt though.

Or eating an entire can of PAM? Yeah, that spray cooking oil crap....original, not butter flavour!

Damn, wouldn't all that oil clog an artery and give you a heart attack? I don't even want to know what kind of chemicals are in that thing. I only use olive oil on my foods.

WHAT! oh my god, that's great! The only things I ever ate...or drank....for money was this:

Mellow yellow

Hot sauce

salt

sugar

soy sauce

ketchup

banana

creamer

duck sauce

and...to top it all off...a lizard....(I didn't drink the lizard, he just floated in the bottle)

and I shook it all up... and took a sip for $6

Later, I threw the bottle of grosses, and the cap came off and some of the stuff got in my eye.....and quite frankly, it stung

also, I drank a cup of

water

ketchup

cheese

salt

fries

chili pepper juice

pepsi

pepper

and cheese burger grease...

yeah...$2

Now don't get me wrong....I don't really do this stuff anymore, unless I am compelled to do so, and I was also 14 or 15 at the time of all this drinking weird stuff....

Uhhhhhhh................. what??? How come I learn about this on the forum????

Anyway, I remember having a couple of spoonfuls of Hazelnut powered creamer. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm. But in hunger, I have made plenty of tasty treats, like a peanut butter and honey sandwich. It's weird, what you come up with, when it comes down to it.

Uhhhhhhh................. what??? How come I learn about this on the forum????

Anyway, I remember having a couple of spoonfuls of Hazelnut powered creamer. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm. But in hunger, I have made plenty of tasty treats, like a peanut butter and honey sandwich. It's weird, what you come up with, when it comes down to it.

Hey that's not wierd, I eat peanut butter and honey sandwiches all the time. Sometimes I put bananas on it too

WHAT! oh my god, that's great! The only things I ever ate...or drank....for money was this:

Mellow yellow

Hot sauce

salt

sugar

soy sauce

ketchup

banana

creamer

duck sauce

and...to top it all off...a lizard....(I didn't drink the lizard, he just floated in the bottle)

and I shook it all up... and took a sip for $6

Later, I threw the bottle of grosses, and the cap came off and some of the stuff got in my eye.....and quite frankly, it stung

also, I drank a cup of

water

ketchup

cheese

salt

fries

chili pepper juice

pepsi

pepper

and cheese burger grease...

yeah...$2

Now don't get me wrong....I don't really do this stuff anymore, unless I am compelled to do so, and I was also 14 or 15 at the time of all this drinking weird stuff....

Salt? Now that could clog an artery ... also massive dehydration. You're definitely going to need a few tall glasses of water after ingesting that. :D