My XBox 360 games

Bambi

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been playing mostly KOF98UM alone, another run of Dead Space, SFIV with BK (he is practising for a big tournament in Aussie) and COD4.

The rest of the new games do not hold my attention. And MHFU on PSP is hogging my attention too :P

• 2 weeks later...
Been playing mostly KOF98UM alone, another run of Dead Space, SFIV with BK (he is practising for a big tournament in Aussie) and COD4.

The rest of the new games do not hold my attention. And MHFU on PSP is hogging my attention too :P

Is KOF98UM worth it? Is SNK going to release any other KOF games for the XBOX Live? Why in the blue hell did they pick KOF98 out of all the KOF's in existence? Why not something more recent and revamp it? Are there a lot of people playing it on live multiplayer? I'm debating if its worth my remaining 360 points. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Wolfenstein is out? How is it?

I don't have good feel for the game when they start saying we will have super powers to utilise. I like my Wolfie with just guns and grenades just fine.

My favourite Wolfenstein of all time is still the PC game, Return to Castle Wolfenstein (i still have the CD!!!)

ive only played the first 3 missions and to me it dosent feel like a wolfenstien game,return to castle wolfenstien is better in my opinion but i really need to play more before i make a statement like that.

• 2 weeks later...