I got this smell stuck in my nose!

Alpha

A few months ago I was doing some regular driving for my job. However, a boss of mine wanted me to take a different route since he told me I can get their quicker. Well for one, he was right, I got there much quicker, but for a price.

I had to drive through all this farmland .... lines and lines of crops ... you name it, these people had it (grapes, onions, carrots, etc.). All my windows were closed shut and I had fresh air coming inside the car from outside. Suddenly, my mouth started spasming for a second or two. It felt more like it was my taste buds having a heart attack. I then smelled the most horrible odor in my life. It was like a mix of cow manure and who knows what else? Pesticides, chemicals? I don't know. The smell was so bad that my taste buds reacted before I even actually smelled it.

Nevertheless, this smell has not left my nose since. If I tap the tip of my nose .... I smell that same crap from 2 months ago and as strong as it was the first time I smelled it. I don't know what to do. I've stuck Vasoline in my nose, tried to wash out my nose in the sink, but the smell doesn't go away!

Anybody got any tips before I got to visit a damn doctor? :P

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You won't. All you see is some long white sheds.

Hmmm.... It's hard going back 2 months. Again though, it's possible. Are chickens really smelly or something?

By the way, Robert brought up a good question in the IRC channel.

If any of you think I don't take showers or bathes, you are wrong! I take a bathe once a week and shower almost every day. :P

I'm a damn clean individual and that is why this smell is driving me bananas!

Chickens are extremely smelly and can be smelt from miles away if the wind blows in your direction.

It's not like you see in Bugs Bunny, the chickens spend their entire lives cooped up in multistory cages, and when they lay an egg, it rolls into a trough for easy collection. None of this straw nest, or pecking around the yard stuff.

hmm, drive to the farmland and get out of your car. Take a few good whiffs, and hopefully you'll kill the sensory organs in your nose....

If I do that, then I can't smell the pheromones of a woman. That's a horrible thing to tell me to do.

Son of a biatch!

I hope everyone sees the sarcasm.