GBA SP & Flash Cart

ME!

ok. i think im gonna go with http://www.winsunx.com. they had the exact flash cart i was looking for, and for more than $50 less than most other places. :D s&h is a little high, but its understandable. i sent them an email, and they answered me back in less than an hour. now, hows that for customer service?!! :lol: hehe... the only thing im worried about is that the flash cart is coming from china. umm... i dont want to get sars. :P oh well, if i dont die, i'll let ya know how it goes. :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

Well, I can tell you, I just bought a GBA SP unit (Flame RED) and it's great! The lighted screen and built in rechargeable battery are well worth the extra $$$$$$$! The next day I received the EZF Flash 256 unit also from http://www.link-to-us.com/home.asp

let me say, GREAT PRICE, GREAT SERVICE, FAST DELIVERY! I will definitely continue dealling with these people! I don't think the capacity listed for this card takes into account using ziped GBA roms because I was pleasantly surprised to see that I was able to load :

Gameboy Advance Games;

1. Castlevania

2. Zelda

3. Metroid

4. Atari Anniversary ED.

5. Super Mario Adv.

6. Super Bubble POP.

PLUS I used a utility that creates a GBA rom slideshow from pictures and so in addition to the 6 GBA games listed I also have a little slide show with 6 of my fav pics of me and my wife!

The unit works great, the software is very straight forward (JUST REMEMBER: when you have the driver, client running and the cartrige plugged in hold start/pause down when you turn on your GBA unit and the link will be made successfully! I know these people make a good profit on these units but the work as promised and who wouldn't want to carry 6 great games and a slide show in one cartrige? Hell I will never plug in another cart! Go for it, you wont regret it!!!!

Edited by oldschoolgamer

Ok heres my problem i want to buy a XG- 128 from winsunx.com, I just wanted to know how the western union online payment method works. So if any of you guy's have bought stuff from them before i'd really appreaciate some help. Also i wonder why they dont use paypal that would make things so much easier.

Ok heres my problem i want to buy a XG- 128 from winsunx.com, I just wanted to know how the western union online payment method works. So if any of you guy's have bought stuff from them before i'd really appreaciate some help. Also i wonder why they dont use paypal that would make things so much easier.

Well I'm not sure about that since I have never bought anything online.

However as "oldschoolgamer" posted up above, you can try this site: http://www.link-to-us.com/home.asp

I'll do some checks on this though. ;)

• 3 months later...