I am starting to think the Icarus Emulator is..

Do you think Icarus is a FAKE?  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hmm I don't know, we have been waiting an awful long time for at least an beta, maybe it is fake but I hope not, it looks like they have had alot of progress with it. Maybe they are just waiting to get a perfect release until they release something. Like they said in their fourms it is extremely buggy and they want to put out something that is near perfect. If i remember correctly, didn't the author of Visual Boy Advance release an emu out of nowhere that was perfect or at least real close to it. I remember just reading one day about this new gba emulator and I tried it, haven't looked back since.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm I don't know, we have been waiting an awful long time for at least an beta, maybe it is fake but I hope not, it looks like they have had alot of progress with it.  Maybe they are just waiting to get a perfect release until they release something.  Like they said in their fourms it is extremely buggy and they want to put out something that is near perfect.  If i remember correctly, didn't the author of Visual Boy Advance release an emu out of nowhere that was perfect or at least real close to it.  I remember just reading one day about this new gba emulator and I tried it, haven't looked back since.

The author of Visualboy Advance already had an emulator for Gameboy/Gameboy Advance out called Visualboy (Advance just came in after he added support for GBA)

And at least HE put out his first releases which only ran a handful of games.

Icarus has been talked about for at LEAST 2 years now, and nothing but some screenshots and a couple videos.

I think its 110% fake!

They need to either release something to the public, or STFU and go away!

I don't see what someone like Cyrus64 would have to gain by lying though. He has been an active coder in both the DC and N64 and now Xbox emulation scenes for a long time.

Anyway at the moment Icarus is your only real hope of playing DC games on your PC unless Kagero turns out to be real (doesn't look likely) :)

Edited by DreamCastLover

I don't see what someone like Cyrus64 would have to gain by lying though. He has been an active coder in both the DC and N64 and now Xbox emulation scenes for a long time.

Anyway at the moment Icarus is your only real hope of playing DC games on your PC unless Kagero turns out to be real (doesn't look likely)  :D

Can you not just send them backstreet boys mp3's Dreamcast lover, its bound to work :)

Anyway at the moment Icarus is your only real hope of playing DC games on your PC unless Kagero turns out to be real (doesn't look likely)  :angel:

Can you not just send them backstreet boys mp3's Dreamcast lover, its bound to work :)

:D I'll get on that straight away!

It's cruel but they asked for it

ooooh i shall get you....far more evilly then that too.....

HAHA and if you where on Windows 98 then right clicking and then hitting close on the start bar Multiplied it LOL its so fun

just use Control+alt+delete to close it even if the popups come it works anyway so try it

Windows XP is poop though so the multiplying doesnt work...

Edited by Shibathedog