Tekken 6: New Character, Bob

Wizard

Bob looks like me in 20 years rofl. I still hate fat characters xD. Especially Chang and Cheng. Or Jack from AoF. But Bob might be an exception :(

And I can't see any boobs on Leo. And yeah, he/she does look like a Rock/Yuki ripoff.+

edit: Bob's story is stupidly retarded in so many ways it hurts...

edit2: nevermind I think I saw a hint of boobage on Leo's pic. and the lips look feminine enough for me.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bob looks like me in 20 years rofl. I still hate fat characters xD. Especially Chang and Cheng. Or Jack from AoF. But Bob might be an exception :(

And I can't see any boobs on Leo. And yeah, he/she does look like a Rock/Yuki ripoff.+

edit2: nevermind I think I saw a hint of boobage on Leo's pic. and the lips look feminine enough for me.

Most character stories (and most Tekken veterans will agree) are retardedly stupid. you just have to look past that and enjoy the cahracters fighting/play style.

Most character stories (and most Tekken veterans will agree) are retardedly stupid. you just have to look past that and enjoy the cahracters fighting/play style.

Actually I'll have to disagree as I've read most of the roster's stories and they're not idiotic at all... And unlike you, I actually enjoy stories and don't see them as an obstacle.

My cousin Raul has a character in Tekken now!

Anyways, I see this giving fat people confidence to learn to actually fight. Boy, will they be surprised when they start losing weight and never become the lethal weapon that is Bob.

Wow I had no idea having a rivalry with a bear and fighting aliens was cool. <_<
Didn't you hear? It's the bomb.