American version of Street Fighter?

2eyez

I remember a Street Fighter cartoon aired on the USA Network years back. I thought it was a good cartoon but they cancelled the series. Anyone else seen it besides me? Oh yeah, a Mortal Kombat cartoon aired on the USA Network too.

• 1 month later...
I remember a Street Fighter cartoon aired on the USA Network years back. I thought it was a good cartoon but they cancelled the series. Anyone else seen it besides me? Oh yeah, a Mortal Kombat cartoon aired on the USA Network too.

Yeah, I remember both cartoons. I used to watch them every saturday and I thought the storylines were good at the time.

Hey!.... I really loved the Japanese version of Street fighter the serie. The movie was also good.... but American Version really sucked!.... ryu and Ken were not the main characters.. just a pair of losers while Guile the "american soldier" was the cool guy .... I desliked that!

sfdvd01.jpg

:P

chun-li-019.jpg

What about the Jean Claude Vandamme movie... that really dissapointed me! lol (however.. I always liked JClaude flying kicks!!)

img_1.jpg

lol people fail to notice that SF2 really had no *star* main character. And it's most probably Chun-Li who won it anyways.