PS3 or WII?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

stop hating on ps3 not only did it just just a 100 price drop which if u look at it is only 20 bux more than 360s elite system and u are still gettting way more value in the ps3. dont get me wrong i like my 360 too but to me personally the ps3 with all the stuff it can do is a greater value. microsoft is gonna still get greater fan service cuz its core units price points are still lower and the system has been out a yr longer. like i mentioned earlier i like the 360 but the games for it arent just blowing a skirt up or anything. all the halo 3 hype mean jack shite to me since im not that impressed with halo as a whole its just an ok FPS to me, im personally more excited for unreal 3. which is hmmmmmm exclusive for ps3 and pc till 08. and the wii while being the stronger seller out now, the thing has been sitting on my shelf collecting dust there is nothing to play for it. RE4 was fun but sorry have played it twice before. to me the wii is only a party game system or for kids or girls. so fan boys flame on, i can feel it coming. Oh and btw im not being a sony fanboy as i own all 3 a ps3 a wii and a 360. im merely stating the fact that the ps3 regardless of the lack of games for it the system it self is a valuble piece of hardware for the price.

I've heard of the phrase "You get what you pay for", but I'm not getting what I payed for if I buy a PS3, I'm getting trash.

Also I'm willing to bet more people are going to buy Ut07 (haha me) for PC rather then the PS3.

The 360 elite is $70 down the drain.

How are you getting more value off a PS3 then a 360 atm exactly?

+ I wouldn't be surprised that UT's delay on the 360 is due to the one fps that is really going to sell in November, Halo3

built in blu ray player

hdmi outputs the first time not on a system re release

cpu is having less heating issues than 360

built in wireless

online service is free

multimedia options are getting better faster than with 360 and its been out a yr.(i.e. more formats for audio and more mov formats.)

better backwards compatability

just a list to start with

I don't really care for Blue-Ray/HD-Dvd or HDMI (ftm at least, then I'll have a ass of a time in a few months or so)

I agree with the CPU (I had to waste $20 on a cooling fan so that my 360 could stop freezing)

I agree with the wireless even though, like HD, I don't care much for it considering I prefer my connections viewable physics wise. (FFS the wireless connector for the 360 is $100)

The "You get what you pay for statement", free online service = crap service (Or so my friends experience with PS3 on the internets).

Sony has a list of games with honest problems for backward compatibility.

What about games? Where are the good/awesome games?

Well he's biased, so there's really no point in arguing. He thinks its trash because of opinion, not based on factual comparisons.

lol its ok my comparisons are based on the fact that i have all of the consoles and have played with them and checked the specs. the ps3 is a baby i really wasnt expecting anything decent on the system till later this yr . i gotta give dev some time to tinker with things. and i know this is a sucky cop out but ninja gaiden sigma is so awesome on ps3. but resistance and darkness are good games. and motostorm was awesome to the overly difficult mid and final sections of the game.

Well just like the PS2 when it first came out, slow start but the development took off eventually. Shouldn't be any different for PS3.