Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

:D, seriously I just hate it with EmuChina and their messed up downloads and stuff. I just have had this thing with making people basically pay for roms. :ph34r:

Anyways you can get Sega CD ISOs at: http://emudek.org

i agree. there isnt one thing that they have on their ftp, that you cant get by other means. you just have to apply a little effort, is all. ;)

while we are on the subject, i also dislike their forums. they are way too strict with what people are aload to post and say. who needs it? :P:(

Emuchina has always been the worst emulation site around.

Sure they may have alot, but it's a pain to get at it. (Rules on how to do so, and it's loaded with n00bs clogging up the servers! I can't even get at what I want, the unemulated stuff!)

As for their forums.........bah!

well i tried that link gamecop posted but it no longer has roms or sega cd iso's :P

any other links? i went to emuparadise which has a few but i'm looking for a few others they don't have.

well underdog had very little as is but the second one you mentioned doesn't have any that i can see (forum mentions no asking or begging for iso's)

They used to have a ftp forum. You'd have to join the forum to actually see the ftp forum. Like I said, though, it's been a while since I've been there. They could've changed things, but I don't think they would.