im bored

I remember only one time in middle school when I literally fell asleep during class. We were watching a documentary about WWII. Don't get me wrong, the documentary was very interesting, I just couldn't stay awake.

Either the teacher never realized I was asleep, or was kind enough not to wake me up (strange for him to do something like that though). My friends noticed, alright.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember only one time in middle school when I literally fell asleep during class. We were watching a documentary about WWII. Don't get me wrong, the documentary was very interesting, I just couldn't stay awake.

Either the teacher never realized I was asleep, or was kind enough not to wake me up (strange for him to do something like that though). My friends noticed, alright.

lol agozer, you only slept once? sometimes I'd go to school, get into class pull out softer books and put them on the table then go to sleep. all I said was "hi" and then "zzzz". no really there's no big deal :P sleep till your heart's content because otherwise there may be health problems :P

sleep till your heart's content because otherwise there may be health problems :P

Yes, that's true, and I plan to now that summer vacation's on full throttle.

my school's teachers will force sleeping students to wake up...

But, some teacher will let him/her sleep (maybe that's because the teacher wants to sleep to?)

how can you sleep in a noisy situation (school is noisy, isn't it?)

I can't sleep in school even If I want to... (why?)

Generally school is quiet and teachers get all pissed off if you're loud because it interrupts their job. Even then, I sleep in all kinds of noisy situations. Drunk people partying? Sleep. Loud ass movies playing (300, I'm looking at you)? Sleep.

Generally school is quiet and teachers get all pissed off if you're loud because it interrupts their job. Even then, I sleep in all kinds of noisy situations. Drunk people partying? Sleep. Loud ass movies playing (300, I'm looking at you)? Sleep.

you really love to sleep... how long does it take for you to sleep? 1 minute, 1 hour, or what?

you really love to sleep... how long does it take for you to sleep? 1 minute, 1 hour, or what?

I usually sleep about seven hours a day.