If i was the last person on earth, i would.......

Ahmad89

I would probably go to the nearest video game store and play video games till my eyeballs fell out. Then I'd go to the nearest supermarket to get some food. I'd also take a joyride in the coolest car I could find.

After that first day, though, I'd probably just stay curled up in a ball sucking my thumb from the loneliness till I'd take my own life or go crazy.

Oh man! Thats horrible!

IF i was a normal person, i would learn to hump animals(mine as well)...

But being me, i would just live my life crying myself to sleep...

Well I would do everything I ever wanted to do. I could get along with out the human race for quite sometime. Hell just think you go have the latest and greatest stuff you ever wanted. You could have the fastest cars and drive them at ungodly speeds without the fear of getting caught. You could learn to fly a jetfighter and have one hell of a ride there. There would be no more lines anywhere to wait for anything so you would always be first in line. The possibilites are endless. It would be one hell of a trip to go on. Eventually you may get lonley but for me that sure would take awhile.

Going at high speeds is only cool when you show off :huh:.

Well seeing as how you are all young I guess so. I am way past showing off to others. Being a adreneline junkie though this would still be cool as hell to me.